On The Way pt.3

That night, after Lillian and Lachlan has both finished packing, they were absolutely exhausted. They decided to watch a movie together but fell asleep halfway through.
At 3am, their alarms went off waking Lillian up. She tried to reach over to turn them off, but something had caught her waist. She looked down and saw that it was Lachlan's arm.
"Move yo arm and get your ass up, Lachlan. We have to get ready!" She shouted next to Lachlan's face.
"Oi! I was awake ya know! I just didn't want to get up!" He shouted back.
"I know." Lillian began. "It was just more fun this way."
"Whatever. Let's get up." Lachlan said, still a bit salty.
"Okay, this is how it's gonna work because I'm super OCD.
1.) Brush teeth and do anything needed to our hair.
2.) You shower in the morning, I shower at night so you shower and I change.
3.) I go make everyone breakfast and you change and then go downstairs.
Sound like a plan?" She asked, trying to not be too bossy.
"Sounds good but why would you ever shower at night?"
"Because it makes more sense. You go to bed and wake up clean. Then, throughout the day you get dirty and take a shower at night. Then the cycle repeats. Get it?" She explained.
"Yeah, but I'm still doing it in the morning." He answered.
"Fine by me. Now, we really need to start getting ready." Lillian said.
——————————————————————
After routine and on car ride to the airport
——————————————————————
"So," Lillian began. "Anybody have any friends that will be at the Battle?"
"I know that the FaZe Clan will be there." Elliott said.
"I know the Pack and Sidemen will also be there, too." Lachlan added.
"Ooh! Ooh! I KNOW CLICK WILL BE THERE!!!" Lannan exclaimed, being his usual dumb-shit scientist self. Just without the scientist part.
"REALLY?? I never in a million years would have guessed!" Lillian said, continuing the sarcasm.
"Yeah!! I asked them myself! I'm pretty sure we're gonna run into them I'm the airport and sit next to them on the plane, too!!" Lannan shot back.
"Really?!?! I've always wanted to meet them!! I'm—"
"SHUT UP!!!" Elliott cut her off.
Lillian and Lannan snuck a look at each other, each with a mischievous glint in their eyes.
"NOO!!!!" They shouted in unison at the top of their lungs.
This caused everyone to start laughing, even Elliott.
"Okay okay, y'all win." He said.
Thinking that everyone would still be laughing when she said it, Lillian muttered, "Damn right, I win."
But at that moment, everybody decided to stop laughing so all of them heard her, causing them to look at her.
"Oops?" She said, causing everyone to start laughing again.
That's basically how the rest of the car ride went, Lannan, Lillian, and Elliott causing all sorts of laughter.
——————————————————————
When they got to the airport, Elliott paid the driver and they all got their luggage and personal bags out of the back. The driver pulled away and the group all walked inside to get their bags checked. Lillian had packed everything she needed into her personal bag and carry-on, so she didn't need to check anything along with Kathleen.
——————————————————————
Lillian's POV
——————————————————————
Kathleen said that she had forgotten her charger so she and I went off to a store to buy another one for her. When we finally found a store, there was still about 10 minutes till we had to board the plane. We stepped into the shop and went over to the charger and earbuds section. Kathleen had a Galaxy S10, so we were looking for 6-10 foot Samsung chargers. We had just found the right one and we were heading to the checkout line when a boy walked in. He was about 6'2, dark brown eyes, and brown hair. There was one thing though that I can never forget. There was a small cut at the very corner of his face, right where the lower jaw meets the skull. I knew exactly who it was. I spun on my heel and grabbed Kathleen's arm.
"Kath, are you finished paying?" I asked.
"Yeah. Why, what's wrong?" She asked back.
"Let's get out of here. NOW!" I answered, dragging her out of the store.
We made it out and were about halfway to our section for the plane when Kathleen turned to me and asked "What was wrong back there, Lil? Why did you want to leave so suddenly, we have plenty of time before we have to board the plane?" She asked.
"Well," I began. "You know that boy that walked into the store while we were there? That's Landon. But that's not the only problem."
"What's the other problem then?"
"He's a youtuber....and...well....he's in the Battle." I finished.
"Oh my god, Lil! I'm so sorry! I won't tell the others if you don't want me to."
"Okay, thank you so much, Kath."
"Anytime Lillian. But, one question. What magic does he have?"
"He has light blue magic, Earth control with speed, rock shards, and dust tornados." I answered. "It's okay though. As long as I play my cards right, I think I can overpower him. Now, let's go board the plane."
——————————————————————
Kathleen's POV
——————————————————————
"Okay...I just hope you do play your cards right, Lillian." I whispered. "If you don't, this could be disastrous."