23

Y

our POV

Namjoon called me this morning saying that he left a file in his office and asked me to bring it over to his company. Areum is over at Hyunjae's place for a play date which means I had the whole day to myself. Of course I was in my room playing cards with Jungkook like any friends will do, "Hah! I won!" The damn coconut cheered throwing his cards on the bed as I rolled my eyes.

"Your treat Y/N, just like we agreed." He wriggled his eyebrows, "Okay, okay! Geez, go and get ready." I said kicking him on the ass as he happily skipped out of my room. I changed into a baby blue off shoulder blouse and my white jeans, I tied my hair in an up down style. With Namjoon's file in my bag I walked out of the mansion to see Jungkook waiting for me in the car wearing again a red hoodie and his jeans.

Typical Jungkook. If I tell anyone that this guy is a bodyguard they'll hesitate to believe my words. Jungkook drove us to our favourite pizza parlour and like we agreed, loser has to buy. "An extra large of the usuals." Jungkook rubbed his palms together happily while I just chuckled, despite him being older than me he acts like a kid. Which is why Jeon Jungkook is a charming person, I'm surprised at why he's still single.

"Hey Kook, why are you still single?" I blurted out, Jungkook choked on the water totally wasn't ready for my question. "W-why did you ask?" He asked nervously, "Just curious, you're 23, very talented and might I say good looking. Don't you want a girlfriend?" I asked while sipping on the water.

Jungkook have this habit of fiddling with his fingers if he's nervous which is what he's doing right now. "I-... I don't... um." The guy began to stammered while I kept my eyes on him. Jungkook took a deep breath, "I don't know... how to flirt with girls. I never jad a girlfriend before so." I dropped my jaws in shock. Jeon Jungkook never had a girlfriend before?!

"Are you for real?" I gasped in shock and he nodded with flushed red face, "Oh my God so like... wait, you're a virgin?" I whispered the last part and I got my answer from his reddening face. "You're so precious OMG." I covered my mouth only earning a glare from him. The food arrived and we forget about the topic and just ate happily, I watched Jungkook who rolled up a piece of pizza and shoved it inside his mouth at once. I took a piece of fries and munched on it before smiling.

Once I paid the both of us walked towards the car. "Y/N noona?" Turning around I widened my eyes seeing it was Moonbin, "Moonbin?" The kid smiled happily before averting his eyes to Jungkook who suddenly had a serious look on his face while scanning him from head to toe.

I nudged Jungkook for scaring the poor kid, "I went to your apartment but the landlady said that you'll be out of town for a while. Are you finally back?" Moonbin asked. Oh damn, what should I say? A mafia leader made a deal with me so basically I'm a babysitter slash his fuck buddy? Hell no.

"I actually came back to finish some stuff, I'm heading back now. By the way how are you?"

Moonbin nodded, "I'm doing fine, I found a new job as a waiter around here."

"Y/N come on, Mr. Kim said he needs his file." Jungkook turned around to face me with his back facing Moonbin. The young boy took a chance to look at Jungkook, he took note at how tall amd muscular he is from the way he pulled the sleeves of the hoodie to his elbows revealing two veiny arms.

"I have to go now Moonbin, I'm glad that you're doing just fine after that little accident." I smiled and patted him on the head while Moonbin gave me his cute smile.

" I smiled and patted him on the head while Moonbin gave me his cute smile

(A/N: tbh i just wanted to put that gif here bcuz y tf not?)

Jungkook pulled me by the arm before we were inside the car, "Why did you pulled me? I wasn't finished talking with Moonbin." I huffed out, "May I remind you I'm still your bodyguard." Jungkook pushed my forehead making me yelp. "Hey!" I smacked his arm as we drove to Namjoon's office building.

"You're not going?" I asked noticing he hasn't turned off the engine while I was already opening the door, "Nope, Taehyung texted me that the other guards are having some brief meeting. You'll be here with Namjoon." I groaned thinking about how boring it is to be inside his office all day.

Once Jungkook was out of sight I entered the building which I was surprised when a line of workers bowed as soon as I stepped in. "Huh?" I stared at them confusedly until a woman came up to me, "Miss Han, president Kim told me to escort you to his office. The president is in a meeting with a client so he wants you to wait inside." She said politely to which I just nodded still confused.

She lead me inside towards the elevator and pressed on the 15th button floor. "Forgive me that i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Yoon Bora, I've been president Kim's secretary for a while now." Bora said, "Nice to meet you Bora-ssi." I bowed to which she bowed back deeply.

What the hell did Namjoon told his workers?

"Here is president Kim's office, call me if you need anything. I'll be going now Miss Han." Bora excused herself before leaving me alone inside Namjoon's massive office. The office is surrounded with glass walls at the back which is cool, you could see the view of the city clearly. I made myself comfortable on his swirly chair and touched his stuffs because I know he won't mind.

I sighed out already feeling bored and mentally hoped that his meeting finish quickly.

***
I'm doing this chapter on top of a toilet seat lol