Chapter 1

(Picture of Angel Rossi)

Isabella's POV

"Isabella... Isabella. Wake up or you'll be late!" My best friend Jenny yelled I let out a frustrating moan as I forced myself up and out of my comfortable soft bed.

Have you ever had that feeling of killing someone when they wake you up and you're having the best dream ever, well for me it's right now and I already have a victim.

"Come on hurry up. Get dressed your coffee is on the counter, now hurry"Jen said running out of the room. I quickly rushed and did my morning dues, I wore my black pencil skirt, black heels, champagne dressy shirt and my black blazer. I let my dark brown curls fall down lastly a bit of make-up.

Looking at my wall clock it was already 7:15, I cursed under my breath. I was once again late to work surprisingly it was my 5th time now being late for work, running out the house I almost forgot my coffee and without it I would be very cranky and we didn't want that. Running to the garage outside my pen house I heard honking turning around I seen Jenny in her new black 2013 BMW M6 Convertible which was way better then my jeep I got in my senior year in collage from my grandparents.

"Thanks for waiting up on me"

"I would have left you but I don't want to be woken up with cold water again"

"I said I was sorry"

"Just remember karma's a bítch, now I know to never get on your bad side" She joked Me and Jenny had been Best friends since middle school during high school she was a cheerleader and I was on the volleyball team. We both had our differences for instance Jenny had dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and a curvy slim body also a model height of 5'6 and me with my brown hair, hazel eyes and skinny yet curvy body, height 5'3 other than that we both like some things alike. Jenny and I have been working for Rossi Oil Co. are boss was a bitch at time but he was fun to be around even though he was around his forties, but he look past his thirties sometimes I think he had a face lift or something maybe he was just blessed with it.

"I got dirt" Jenny said stopping at a red light, when Jenny says 'Dirt' she really means gossip time

"What is it this time?"

"Mr.Rossi retired"

"What? why?" I said but deep down inside I was jumping for joy

"Well he said he want his second elder son to take over"

"Who's his son?"

"You don't know?" she asked as I shook my head 'no'

"Well, it's said that he is a multi-time billionaire from Italy" she continued

"So what?"

"So what?, he's freaking hot even though he's a playboy type. Here. Look at his pictures" Jen said handing me her phone, she was right he was kind of hot any girl would fall to his feet but not me I already had someone special in my life Ricky and I had been going out since freshman year in high school, we were homecoming king and queen also cutest high school sweethearts.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Jenny yelled parking her car in the building garage.

"Would you be mad if I said no?" I joked

"Your a lucky bitch"

"How?"

"You used to be his father's personal secretary dummy now your Angels personal secretary"

"I never thought of that" I said as we both got out the car closing it behind us making are way to the 15th floor.

"See you during lunch break. Wait. Meet me at the new Italian pizza restaurant next door"