Chapter 8

Isabella's POV

I missed work today so I stayed home, I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling for nearly 2hrs, thinking about where I went wrong with Ricky. Was it because I wasn't ready to loose my virginity to him? Or Was it my love wasn't enough for him? Maybe it was faith that we didn't go that far, I'd spent all our years together making up are childrens names, and how where we're going to plan our wedding but now fuck it all.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

My phone rang in my suitcase, I forced myself up to go look who was calling me at this time of day. Jen texted me 30 messages.

'How are you?'

"Are you ok?'

"Text back!'

'I swear if you committed suicide I will drop your body in a ditch'

'Please, text back'

'Damn it...Bella' she texted there was far more worst ones, I laughed at the messages my friend texted me so I texted her back.

'I'm Fine, Thank for all the messages Jen now I know not to give you my will or my dead body' I texted back

'Sorry, I needed to get your attention. Please stop mopping around just for one guy Bella you're way better then that, your freaking hot like lava even hotter. Get out more. please? for me? and maybe Nick?' she texted maybe she is right, I shouldn't mope around like a zombie for one jackass.

'Alright, I won't. see you when you get home' I text as she sent me a smiley face in response. I look inside my suitcase for my charger when I see a golden letter with my name on it. How did this get in here? Who is this from?.

Slowly opening the letter I see Mrs.Rossi's name in cursive bold print

'Dear, Isabella. I want to invite to you to the Rossi family charity case coming up on this week Thursday at 7:15 you may bring as many guest as you please, there will be food, dancing and rich men for you to mingle with. Please join us, you cannot denied this offer as Angel's secretary you have to join with the rest of the workers at Rossi Co. I will have a driver come pick you up around 6:30 sharp be ready.

P.s. Don't worry about buying a dress, I have one being delivered to you with shoes and accessories by hand. thank you and have a lovely day Ms.Jones.'

I stood there reading the letter over and over trying to understand, Why? Why me? Wait. Did say Thursday? I looked at my wall calendar... Today's Thursday and it was already 2:10. Fuck. There was a knock at the door, running toward the door I noticed Nick asleep on the couch, Opening the door I was greeted by a young man with blue ocean eyes and pitch black hair in a tuxedo I do admit he was mouth watering.

"So you're just going to stand there and mind rape me?" he joked in a british accent my cheeks turned red hot. Oh how I love british accents.

'I'm sorry, How may I help?'

'I'm looking for Ms.Jones?'

'I'm Ms.Jones'

"Well, she was right you are as beautiful as a sunset..Oh. I'm sorry about my cheese pick up line." he blushed

'It's ok, it was adorable' I giggled

"I'm Troy, your escort for the Rossi charity case. Here is your dress Ms.Jones" He said handing me a gold box.

"Oh. Why thank you, Troy"

"Your welcome, Be ready around 6:30 Ms.Jones. see you then" He said showing his pearly whites then waving goodbye as I closed the door behind me, turning around I see Nick was up yawning rubbing his eyes looking at me.