Chapter 35

Isabella's POV

*2 Month Later. Wedding Day*

"Are you ok, sweetie?" My mom asked outside the bathroom.

"Just feeling a little under the weather that's all..." I said wiping my mouth with a towel "-I'm feeling a little better now..."

"A-Are you sure? You've been throwing up since you got up this morning." She said eyeing me up and down.

"Yes, mother. The doctor said it might just be sickness...or something" I said fixing my wedding dress. Yes, today is my wedding. I wearing one of my favorite bridal shop of all time Kleinfeld. A sweetheart heart top, with a silky skinny princess ballroom on the bottom, laced long sleeve that covers half of my neck.

The theme is spring, with colors of salmon pink, beige, and white. With a dash of orange because it's cute.

"Morning sickness" I looked at her with confusion.

"W-What are you trying to say? You think I might be pregnant?" I said sitting down, she nodded her head.

"Maybe...Maybe not. You have been picky about what you want and eat, and you sleep longer hours than usual"

"-How about I run to the corner store right quick and we take the test. The wedding doesn't start until-" she looked at her hand watch. "45mins. So we have plenty of time. I'll be right back, sweetie" she said grabbing her bag and keys quickly running out the door.

I might be pregnant...with Angel's child? Pregnant...

Mother came back 10 mins later with a pregnancy test box, "Here...Good luck" she smiled kissing my cheek. I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom to take the test.

It says I have to wait 15mins, My bridesmaids barged into the room with bright smiles on their faces.

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married" Mother said "I'm so happy for you. And especially happy that you didn't make me wear an ugly bridesmaid dress. But this is so cute, classy and sexy, I love it and you" Jen said hugging me.

"Well I can't let my partner in crime wear something hideous, now could I?" I smiled back, I heard the music playing. I turned towards my mom "I thought we had more time? Why are they playing music now?" I asked she mouth 'I don't know'.

My father came through the door "It's time. Where's my little cupcake princess?" he said, everyone laughed. "Right here." I said putting my hand up and my head down in embarrassment.

"Awh. You look beautiful. Every father's nightmare, giving away their little girl" he said a tear fell down his face, I wiped it and smile at him "I'll always and forever be your... little cupcake princess. I love you, dad" he gave me a sweet smile and nodded.

Everyone awed at us, I turned to everyone and nodded my head to get ready.

"Deep breaths...Deep breaths, Isabella. Don't trip. Just look at Angel but don't trip" I said to myself.

Dad hooked his arm around mine as we walk towards the door, the music got louder. Suddenly, the door opened slowly. Angel's mother did an amazing job, it's just how I wanted it, everyone stood up and looked at me.

I searched for Angel. I found him fixing his tie, then quickly looked up and made eye contact with me. He looked as nervous as I did, finally me and my dad reached the priest, he gave me a kiss on my cheek and left sit down, then everyone sat back down.

I stood staring eye to eye, hand in hand with the man I despised then learned to love with all my heart, I'm so happy I found Angel, a broken, heartless man that I fixed within time.

The priest spoke "We are gathered here in holy matrimony..." he talked for 15mins.

"Where are the rings?" he spoke, Angel's little cousin came slowly running with her brown curly pigtails jumping up and down as she held the pillow with are rings.

We thanked her, I took Angel's ring and he took mine. We stared into each other's eyes, he grabbed the microphone and spoke first "...With this ring, I wed you Isabella Marie Jones" he said putting the ring on then passed me the microphone. As I was about to talk I noticed my mother quietly walking in with a bright smile on her face then she pointed at me then her stomach and rubbed it.

She mouth 'You're Pregnant'. I felt as if I was going to break down crying but instead a few tears came out, Angel looked at me and smiled while wiping away my tears.

"Beautiful woman on there wedding day, should not shed tears" he whispered.

I smiled "And with this ring...I wed you Angel Mario Rossi" I said putting the ring on his finger.

"I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs.Rossi. You may now kiss the bride" the priest announced. Angel quickly grabbed me and dip me, planting his lips on mines.

Everyone cheered. I picked up the microphone off the floor "Thank you everyone for being here. I have a surprise for everyone including my new husband which I love dearly with all my heart-" I spoke, then I turned to Angel and put his hand on my stomach, he looked at me confused "-I'm pregnant" I said.

Angel looked at me then my stomach then at me and back to my stomach. "W-We're president...I mean...Your pregnant...I mean we're pregnant?!" he yelled and I nodded. Next thing I knew I heard a loud thud, Angel was on the floor.

He fainted...

"Oh..My...Goodness. Angel. Sweetie, Are you ok? Can you hear me" I said crouching down at his face, lightly slapping his face, but he wasn't getting up. I used all my force and power and slap him so hard I'm pretty sure the whole city of New York heard it. Everyone went silent, Angel quickly woke up with fear and pain in his eyes.

"W-What just happened? Why does my face hurt and feels so hot?" he said touching his cheek.

"Well when I told you I was pregnant you... Fainted and well... I try to wake you up but you didn't wake up so I had to use force...I'm sorry I slapped you so hard I didn't mean to...A-Are you okay now?" I asked feeling guilty. Angel stood up and helped me up.

"Am I alright?...I'm better than alright we're going to have a baby, cuore mio. I'm the most happiest man alive, an Heir to Rossi Co."

I laughed "What if it's a girl?"

"She can still run the business, sex doesn't matter to me" he smiled, he kissed me.

"Let's go party" I said, he nodded and we exit the wedding, people throwing rice and flowers while cheering. I hugged everyone before entering the car, but I almost forgot about the flowers I had to throw behind me for one lucky lady.

"Are you ready?" I yelled at the crowd of women behind me, they a screamed yes. I threw the flowers behind me and the lucky person to catch it was no one other but my partner in crime; Nick.

All the women looked at him with jealous, honestly I don't even know how he caught it when he was standing in the corner next to Marco and the rest of the groomsmen. I laughed at the face he made, all the other groomsmen were laughing at him. I got into the car and notice Nick putting his hand around one of my college friends; Brenda. She'd always prefer natural beauty which suited her perfectly, long brown hair and still the same height 5ft, standing next to Nick she looked like a smurf but a really adorable, cute smurf. They looked like a cute couple then he kissed her, I guess my matchmaking job is over when it never even started. I noticed Jen and Joey together like always, my mom and dad talking seems like there getting along.

The after part was unforgettable, especially when dad got really really wasted as started dancing the chacha and then tried to do a backflip but slipped and fell on his butt, everyone was laughing including himself. I danced with my dad first then Angel, then everyone.

"Everyone's happy...I'm happy" I thought rubbing my stomach.