Chapter 11

Isabella's POV

Sunday is the day for my date with Mr.Amello, I honestly just wanted to hurry up and finish with the both of them.

Why did I have agree to this?

"Izzy? Some guy is at the door for you" Nick said putting a spoonful of cereal into his mouth making loud crunchy noises. Getting up I look towards my night stand clock, ugh! It was 12:47 in the afternoon, Why am I getting up at this time? Its freaking Saturday. I walk to the front door, peeping through the little glass: it was...Amello?

"Mr.Amello? How may I help you?" I said opening the door, his eyes stared at my breast then my legs then back on my face, Mr.Amello swallowed hard as he rubbed the back of his neck staring down at his feet.

'What is he staring at?' I said to myself as I look at myself up and down, I forgot that I was wearing my sports bra and my pajama shorts.

"I..I came to see you"

"T-To see me?"

"Ah, yea I couldn't stop thinking about our date tomorrow night"

"Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out, but here's a hint. Wear something tight and sexy, sweet cheeks" he winked

What the fuck did this dipshit just say?

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, just do as told and the date will go smoothly"

"I don't know who the fuck you're talking to but it is not me, I'm am not one of your skunk sluts that you find on the streets that you can just disrespect. Mr.Amello"

"Feisty, I like it on you. Its kind of a big turn on, makes me want to take you to my house and devour every little inch of your soft perfect sk-" He was cut off by Nick that pulled me behind him for protection.

"I think it's time for you leave" Nick said grinning his teeth

"Alright, I could take a hint. See you tomorrow night sweet cheeks" he waved goodbye as Nick slammed the door, man did he look angry.

"I should go back down there and kick his fucking rich ass for disrespecting you like that. I don't like him not one bit Izzy" I ran quickly and gave him a tight hug and returned one back.

"Thank you, but I could handle myself Nick, I don't need you as my bodyguard"

"If you're dealing with jackasses like him hell yah I do"

"I didn't take boxing and kickboxing also defense classes for no reason not forgetting wrestling" I laughed and so did Nick

"That is true, Izzy listen..please don't go on that date with him tomorrow night, he screams out bad news" He said as his face tightened

"I...I have to Nick, for the homeless children's sake''

"You're really going to do it?"

"I have to or he wont give them the money Nick"

"You have a good heart, Izzy. You know that right? That's why I..I" he said moving closer to me

"You what? Nick?"

"Nothing...It's nothing izzy don't worry about it" he said turning away into his room. Well that was weird, I wonder what he had to tell me. Nick came back outside his room, he looked at me straight into my eyes not breaking eye contact as he walked closer to me.

"I can't take it anymore, Izzy. I have to tell you so I could move on" I stared at him with such confusion.

"W-What are you talking about Nick?"