Chapter 12

Isabella's POV

Todays the day with my date with Mr.Rossi...I mean Angel, I called Mr.Amello yesterday and he took the cancelation really well..a bit too well for my taste.

I woke up bright and early this morning, I couldn't get the date out of my head last night. It took me nearly 2 hours to fall asleep after I drank some hot chocolate and played classical music to sooth my mind but it didn't work.

I wonder where he's taking me.

I hope it's no where expensive, or a club those are my least of favorite places to be. I remember the first time I'd went to an expensive restaurant, those people were very judgmental, rude and snobby and till that day I told myself never to step in a place like that ever again. Quickly I ran into my bathroom and did my morning dues, I glanced at my clock it was already 12. 'Wait...what time is are date anyway?' I thought to myself then right on time Angel texted me.

'Be ready around 1, get your jersey ready. We're going to a baseball game' he text, I read the text about two more times. He's taking me to a baseball game, I thought he would bring me somewhere super expensive, yet again he'd proven me wrong.

Wait...how did he get my number?

I looked on the internet on my phone to figure out who was playing, good thing my team was playing because I wasn't going to go unless they were playing. I put on my favorite jersey, my hat with the my team logo on it, blue jeans and my flats finally I put my hair up into a tight ponytail, and got my fathers old foam finger in the back of my closet that he gave me the last time we went to a game together. It was dusty and old but it's all I have to remember him by.

"Nick, if you don't give me back my bacon I will ring your neck!" Jen yelled

"You had about a hundred already Jen, I only had 10!" he yelled back, I peeped my head out my bedroom door to see Jen chasing Nick around with a spatula in her hand. Jen loves bacon, she'll eat it all day and not get tired of it, yet she never gains any weight. I ran towards Nick and snatch the bacon out of his hand and stuffed it into my mouth. They both snapped their heads at me, the way they both look at me they were thinking about killing me right now.

"There...now you guys can stop fighting over a piece of bacon" I said as they both sighed and nodded there heads

"So, where is he taking you?" Nick said breaking the silence

"Isnt it obvious?" I said pointing to my jersey.

"You must be hella excited Bella, you've haven't been to a baseball game in years" she said, I could feel my stomach twist just talking about it.

I'm having a weird feeling in my stomach...could it be?... I think I'm nervous!

"I am, also I'm freaking nervous right now to be honest"

"Why?" Nick asked

"What if I do something embarrassing? Or what if something bad happens? like if it rained or something" I freaked, Nick walked to me and put his hand on head.

"You'll be fine, Izzy. Why are you sweating it so much?" Nick joked touching my forehead

"I'm super nervous, you guys. He's my boss, the one that signs my pay checks"

"Relax Bella and just be yourself, I'm sure you'll be fine" she said as the both gave me a ensuring smile.

There was a knock at the door. I looked at my watch..damn it was 1, he's right on time. I opened the door slowly.

"Hello, Isabella. Are you ready?" Angel said he was wearing a plain white shirt, dark blue jeans and converse.

"I didn't know you were into baseball?" I eyes him up and down