Epilogue

*9 months later*

"Angel, I'm fine... you don't need to follow me everywhere" I said in frustration.

"I'm sorry if I'm worried about the both of you like a husband and father should..."

"I know but I need to be free, not caged" I joked, walking in the kitchen for a snack.

"The doctor said you'll be ready to pop any day now and I want to make sure you don't wonder off and have the baby somewhere unpleasant"

"Pop? You make me sound like I'm carrying a balloon and I know what the doctor said I was there. And where am I going to go? You won't let me out the house" I said eating a peanut butter pickle. Angel looked at me with discuss "-It's not me. It's your son who's making me eat these weird things"

"I know. Wait...Why is he labeled as only my son?" Angel asked sitting on the couch.

"...Because when he pisses me off he's your son" I declared, I wobble my way to Angel sitting on the couch.

"Did you decide a name yet?" I asked finishing my PB pickle.

"Yea. I thought long and hard on it, I used my father's and my grandfather's name. Angelo Marcelo Alfresco Rossi will be his name" he said rubbing my stomach.

"I like it. But did we have to use your name?"

"Of course. I have a unique, sexy, handsome, loving name. Also it's very popular in Italy."

"If you say so, Mr.Rossi"

"You know it's true, Mrs.Rossi"

We sat there in silence, I jumped in fear as Angel phone ruined are silent moment. Angel gave me a look and I just nodded, he got up and left to talk to whomever was on the other line.

I slowly got up off the couch, then I felt something wet fall in between my legs. "It can't be my period, I'm pregnant..." I thought to myself.

Suddenly, the contractions started kicking in.

Oh shit. It's time...

I started doing the breathing exercises I learned at the mommy and me classes with Angel. Finally, Angel came back just in time. He looked at me then the puddle of water on the floor, I took a deep breath "Angel, it's time" I said trying to contain the pain.

He ran into the room for the emergency baby bag and helped me into the car. Angel tried to comfort and relax me which was a huge mistake on my case. "Cuore mio, we're almost there to the hospital, I know it's incredibly painful...-" he said rubbing my stomach while trying to drive.

"Fuck you. You have no idea of the pain I'm enduring right now so shut your mouth" I yelled, I honestly didn't mean it, it's the pain talking. Finally, after almost strangling Angel we reached the hospital and I was quickly rush into the emergency room for birth.

I finished changing and Angel came into the room looking like a walking trash bag.

Why do I feel like I have more than two feet kicking inside me...

"Alright Isabella, I need you to give me a big push when I count to three... are you ready?" He asked I nodded my head "Alright. One...Two...Three, Push" he demanded, I pushed hard but nothing.

"Very good, I see his head. Now, push again" he said, I push with all my might.

"You're doing great, Cuore mio" Angel said, I give him a death glare "If I were you I'd shut up right now, you did this to me. I really want to rip your throat out right now...Awwww, Fuck!" I screamed in pain, Angel gave me his hand to squeeze, I think I squeezed it to hard, his hand was turning reddish blue.