Chapter 29

Isabella's POV

*A week later*

For the last few days I've been having a feeling that someone is watching everywhere I go and I'm starting to get freaked out, then last night I saw a dark figure standing outside my window staring me, it was too dark to see who it was plus he or she had a black hoodie on.

I walked into building, everyone started clapping, cheering and yelling congratulations. I guess Angel already told everyone about our engagement.

I walked into Angel's office and slammed the door shut, then I gave him a stern look.

"Why did you tell everyone about the engagement?" I crossed my arms.

"Well, good morning to you too" he said sarcastically.

"Sorry. Good morning, Mr.Rossi"

"Thank you. Anyway it wasn't me who announced the engagement, It was either my older Drew or Mother"

"How do they know?" I asked sitting down on one of the leather seats.

"Well it slipped out when I talked with them yesterday when they both came over"

*Flashback*

"Mother how many times are you going to break into my home?! And why is Drew here?"

"As many times as I want, I'm your mother I have the privilege to break and enter. Drew wanted to see you, I believe" she said sipping some of my tea.

"Rude much brother? Can't even give me a Good morning?"

"Not in the mood, Drew. What do you want?"

"Me and Samantha wanted to honor you on being our unborn son's godfather"

"You could have called me instead, you know?"

"Where's the fun in that? Telling you in person gives more emotion, don't you think?"

"No. How is Samantha and her son?"

"You mean our son"

"No, I was right before" I joked.

"Anyway he's doing great, growing rapidly and kicking his mother like a soccer ball. This time she threatened to stab me if I didn't take her to Mcdonald's"

"Did you take her?"

"No. The doctor said no more greasy fast food and when I told her that she started crying because she thought that I was calling her fat" he sighed rubbing the back of his neck, I felt a slight bad for him.

"So, did you move in together? Did you proposed yet?"

"Yes, a month ago. We got married at a secret church in Vegas" Mother spit out her tea, she looked at Drew like she wanted to kill him.

"You did...WHAT?! You know it's my duty and dream to plan each of my meatballs weddings. Drew you know I am also a wedding planner, why didn't you call me?"

"Because you would act like an insane women, you'd make the wedding how you want it not how she wants it also you would put too much pressure on her and she pregnant"

"Thinking twice about you planning my wedding" I mumbled, I mentally slapped myself.

"You proposed?! When?!"

"Damn it. Ugh. A few days ago at our picnic but it was a by accident proposal"

"What do you mean?" Drew asked

"Well, I wasn't going to propose until her birthday dinner but she found the ring and said yes before I asked her"

"Congrats brother, can't wait till your in my shoes. Your life will be a living hell-" Samantha walked in staring at Drew with evil eyes.

"-Hello, sweetheart. You're suppose to be in bed right now-"

"Well, I was but I missed you next to me and your son is kicking to get out of me. Oh. Where is my manners, Good morning Angel and Mrs.Rossi" she waved at us, Drew said his goodbyes and left with Samantha, leaving me with mother.

"Well, I see that my own sons rather not have there only mother plan their weddings, or tell her that they even proposed" she started crying, I walked over her and gave her a hug, letting her cry on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry mother, if you want to plan our wedding you can. I told Ms.Jones you were anyway can't go back on my word now. But if you are planning our wedding, remember it's how Isabella wants it, not you. Okay?"

"Yes, I understand. Thank you, my little meatball, I won't disappoint you" she smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek then left. I sat down on my couch and ran my hand through my hair.

*End of flashback*

"She wants you to meet everyone in the family. Therefore she's planning a huge family BBQ, also she wants to plan the wedding in June"

"I'm not ready to meet your family, what if they don't like me or like the way I look or dress"

"Of course they'll love you, trust me, now get back to work Ms.Jones" he winked, I smiled and walked away.

"Of course Mr.Rossi. Wait. Did you say June? That's two months away, why so early?"

"She's super booked during the summer, every celebrity wants to have their wedding this time of year. If it not okay with you we can plan-"

"No it's fine, as long as we have each other it doesn't matter to me" I smiled sweetly at him "Have I ever told you how much I love you".

"Maybe a few times, wouldn't hurt to hear it a few more times" I joked, I should tell him... Never have I kept something from him, why should I now?

"Angel. Um. There's something I have to tell you. For the last few days I've been having a strong feeling of someone watching me" I kept my head down avoiding his gaze.

He got up from his seat and walked towards me and hugged me "Why didn't you tell me sooner? If there was something to happen to you, I wouldn't be able to live another day. That's it you're sleeping over better yet you're moving in with me for now on and that's final" he said in his big stern business tone and I nodded my head.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this stalker...