Chapter 19

Isabella's POV

*Extra long chapter a treat from me to you :) Enjoy*

Today's the day I've been waiting for, finally my vacation to the Bahamas with my two best friends Jen and Nick, a 4 day 3 night stay at a 5 star beach house with a clear view of the beach and sunrise.

"Did you guys pack everything yet?" I said putting the last of my clothes in my luggage.

They both yelled 'Yea'. "Jen are you sure about this bathing suit?" I asked staring at it, I won't lie, it's super adorable and comfortable also I love the tropical colors but it seems to much.

"Of course Bella, you have such a sexy model body and bigger breast and ass. It's time to show the world" she smiled walking into my room with Nick behind her.

"I think she would be better wearing a large shirt that covers her whole body and a mask just for keeping the guys away" Nick joked, I send him a playful grin and zipped my bag.

"Did Mr.Rossi give you the...ok?"

"Y-Yea... I saved up all my vacation days just for this trip. How about you, Jen?"

"He had no choice"

"What do you mean he had no choice" I asked as Jen send me a wicked smile.

*Jen's Flashback*

"Mr.Rossi, next week Isabella made plans for me and her and my brother to go to the Bahamas it's 4 day 3 night"

"You cannot go you've wasted all your vacation days already Ms.Clark, just because your Isabella's best friend doesn't mean I would treat you differently"

"How about we make a deal?" I said, he eyed me up and down returned back to his work.

"What are getting at?"

"I know about the kiss between you and Isabella. And I know you have the hots for her, I can tell when you are around her and when you hear her name"

"How did you find out about the kiss?"

"I'm the only person who can break Isabella to tell me the truth, Mr.Rossi. Anyway about the deal, how about you give me my vacation days and I send you a picture of her in a bikini"

He closed his laptop and sighed deeply "How about instead of sending the pictures, I come along?"

"But we already bought our tickets and there's only 3 rooms"

"Don't worry I'll take my private jet there and I can sleep with Nick or get my own room. If Isabella asks I'm on a business trip with a fellow friend of mine" he smiled wickedly.

Oh he's good...

He held his arm out "Do we have a deal, Jen?" He asked

"Fine. Deal" I smiled at him. I'm sorry Isabella, I know you want to leave to clear your mind off him but now you can think about your relationship instead of running.

*End of Flashback*

"Nothing just be happy for what I did for you when we reach there" she smiled then ran out with Nick "Get ready now guys we leave in a hour" she yelled.

I sighed deeply, what ever she has for me as a surprise at the Bahamas better be something I like.

I took a quick shower, knowing how Jen hates to be even one minute late to places. I put on my navy blue flowy shoulder showing shirt, booty shorts but not to short, brown belt, brown sandals, light brown purse and I let my hair down wavy, little dash of makeup and a gold top heart shaped key to finish the outfit perfectly.