Chapter 34

Isabella's POV

*Warning. Contains Sexual Content. Enjoy*

I dropped Troy off to his home, which is weird because we live so close together and it never occurred to me. I thanked him a billion times for saving me and made Angel apologize for punching his face a million times. Then me and Angel left to his house, it was a quiet, super awkward car ride. When I mean awkward I mean sitting next to your ex-boyfriend and new boyfriend at the restaurant, awkward.

We reached, he opened the door, then we made our way to the couch. I sat as far away as possible, Angel tried to hug me and I moved farther away "Cuore mio? Why are you denying my touch?" he asked.

"I-I'm not...I like to sit over here instead. That's all" I smiled weakly.

"You know you're the most terrible, horrible liar ever. Right?"

"So, I've been told" I said, another awkward silence.

"...We have to talk about this you know"

"Ok. So talk, Angel. Explain everything, on why you lied. Why did you? You didn't think I would stay with you if I knew you had an unborn child?"

"Look we don't know if it's mines yet. And yes, at the time I thought you were going to leave me"

"Wait...Then why did you both claim that it was yours at the BBQ?"

"Because... at the time she was only sleeping with me or so I thought. Then Marco found her sleeping with another guy at a party but we never found the guy so, we claimed it was mine to keep everyone in her family calm"

"Oh. ok but why didn't you tell me?"

"Yes. I thought you were going to leave me, and never look back" he said putting his hands on his face, I sighed and sat closed to him. I pulled his face towards mine as we look at each other eye to eye.

"Angel. Our love for each other is way stronger than you think. If you thought that you might being the father of Claire's baby is going to make me leave then you don't know me as much as I thought you did. I would never leave you, for something stupid as that, I love you to much to give you up so easily without a fight." He smiled at me.

"I love you too, cuore mio" he said pushing his lips on mines.

I want him...I need him. I want him now.

His kisses are just..everything. We moved from the living toward the bedroom.

"I know you want me, cuore mio no need to tease," his voice said, echoing around me and making me shiver a little. "I can see it in your eyes. Your every craving and desire are exposed to my eyes as a baby is exposed at it's birth."

I jerked and tensed as Angel lightly placed his finger just above the crack of my ass and slowly traced up my spine and back down again before, to my disappointment, taking his finger off my skin. He chuckled playfully at my reaction. "It's so cute how your body reacts to even my smallest of my touches."

His hands rested lightly on my waist, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. He laid me on my bed I could feel his manhood lengthened and hardened in record time. "Especially," he whispered as his hands leisurely reached across my waist, down my hips, and I gasped at his hardness, making me moan almost inaudibly, "This piece of flesh right here." he mumbled kissed my inner thigh.

I felt like I was going to explode... the jackass is teasing me.

Angel ripped all my clothes off, and I do mean all of my clothes. I laid trying to covering myself with my hands but Angel pushed them away "No need to hide. I love every (kiss) single (kiss) inch (kiss) of your body, cuore mio. Just relax and enjoy the amount of pleasure I will be giving to you for the whole night" he whispered "Such soft, beautiful skin, so warm, You have no idea how long I've been waiting and dreaming about this day. I'm the most happiest man alive to be honored to take your virginity tonight" he said.