Chapter 21

Angel's POV *Really Short*

She played with such passion and feelings, it was like she was speaking through playing. I watched as she played with her lovely hands, gosh she is a goddess, other women beauty could never compare to my cuore mio, she's unique and she's mines.

I think I love her. No. I am in love with her. I am in love with Isabella Jones.

Maybe when the time is right I shall tell her my feelings, I'll wait patiently for her to feel the same way towards me. Last time I told a woman I loved her she ran away from me and I was only in the six grade, during the years I understood why she ran. She wasn't ready to hear those three words. But I vow this time I'll take it slow and wait.

"I played terribly" she said, her cheeks turn slightly red. She's adorable when she's embarrassed.

I stood up and walked towards her, I put my index finger and my thumb on her chin to pick up her head to look straight into my eyes. She looked at me and I smiled "Don't say things that aren't true, you played wonderfully Isabella, so wonderfully that I recorded you playing" I chuckled showing her my phone, her cheeks turned even more red than before.

"No. Angel, delete that video" she said trying to grab my phone. I started running and she ran right behind me, finally she caught up when I stopped to watch her run towards me. Isabella jogged towards me then tripped on the sand and landed on my chest as I fell back on the sand with her on my chest.

Her legs were on each side of my hips and she was sitting on top of me. She rubbed her head then started down at me, carelessly I put hands slowly around her waist. "Are you ok? Oh no, your suit! It's going to get all dirty with sand" she cried, wiping away some sand off me.

"I see that you adore my suit more then the guy who fell back first on the sand to protect you from getting all sandy" I joked

"Well, it is a nice suit" she joked back "How's your head?" she asked, the moonlight shined beautifully on her face as her eyes sparkled.

"It's fine, thank you" I said putting a few hair strands behind her ear. Slowly I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. Her lips were so pink, soft and plump that I couldn't hold myself back anymore I just wanted one taste. She was so irresistible, especially when she does this cute teasing thing when we kiss where she nibbles on my bottom lip then kisses it while her hand tugs on my hair playfully.

We fought for dominance which clearly I won this time. Are hot make-out sessions would or could last about an hour.

"A-Angel" she moaned as I kiss on her soft neck. "Angel...I...I have something to tell you".

I pulled away and looked at her with such Awe, her kisses were drugs to me and I was addicted. Isabella took a deep breath and smiled at me with those deep big hazel orbs. "I-I...I'm a...uh. Wow, this is kind of hard to say" she blushed like a little high school girl.

"It's ok, cuore mio. If you don't want to tell me it's fine" I said standing up and helping her up off the ground. We dust ourselves off as we walked towards the beach house.

"I-I'm a virgin" she blurred out. I do say she took me by surprise. "You don't know how happy I am to hear that. I will be honored to be your first in...everything" I said grabbing her butt, she gasped and pushed me away playfully. "If there's going to be an us then I have to lay down some ground rules".

"You thought about giving us a try?" I asked and she nodded his head.

"Isabella, you've made me the happiest man alive" I tried giving her a hug but she stopped me.

"The rules first, Angel" She smiled.

"Alright, lay em' on me"

"Alright then. First no one at work can know that'll start publicity and whole lot of problems. And secondly no touching the forbidden areas, which is one and two" she pointed to her front female part and her cute butt.

"I can't promise anything about touching your cute butt but I promise to try and keep my hand from touch your other magical part" I smirked, she blushed again. I guess she noticed me staring at her butt and ran into the house.

That's when I got a marvelous idea, I'll tease the fuck out her; literally. She'll be so sexually frustrated, it's a perfect idea.

"Angel, aren't you coming inside?" She asked leaning against the door. I smirked at her and followed her inside, oh this is going to be so much fun.