Chapter 14

Isabella's POV

The images kept running through my mind like a movie as bad as I wanted to cry right now...I won't, I won't let it get the best of me. There was no way for us to have a relationship anyway...I guess it's for the better, I was too stupid and love hungry to see reality.

"Hey, are you ready?" Jen knocked lightly on my bedroom door "Yea, almost" I said grabbing my bag, to be honest I didn't want to get all dressy dressy instead I wore my skinny jeans, white v-neck, brown boots and burgundy scarf and I put my hair into a messy bun.

"So, where are we meeting them?" I asked closing my door behind me.

"The pizza place down the street then we're heading off to the movies"

"Okay, who are the two guys?"

"Troy and Beck" she smiled at me.

"Angel's chauffeur? When did you two start talking?" His name put feeling into my heart, it was just a beginning crush yet my heart hurts more like I was in...Love?

"We met at the grocery store and he talked about how me and his friend would be perfect and that's when we made the double date"

"At least it won't be awkward stranger conversation" I joked.

"Let's go before they think we stood them up" she said, we reached the pizza joint kind of late due to traffic. "Hey, Troy" I said he snapped his head towards me, his eyes sparkled and his smiled widen. "Hello, Isabella. Long time no see" he said with that British accent I love so much then giving me a hug.

"This is my friend Beck" he said as Beck put his hand out and I shook it. "So let's eat shall we?" I said as everyone nodded their heads. I sat next to Troy and Jen sat next to Beck, we started off with small talk it was fun. "Table 3, your food is ready" the women on the microphone said as both Beck and Jen got up and left to go get the food. Leaving me and Troy behind which didn't bother me, "How is everything with working with Angel?" Troy asked.

Should I tell him?

"Just peachy" I lied with a smile, thank goodness he bought it.

"And yourself? When I first seen you were a chauffeur then a bartender now what are you?" I joked. Troy looked at me and smiled showing off his perfect white sparkling teeth. "Well...I am a chauffeur but if there an opportunity to make a few extra bucks I'll take it. Anything to help me send money to my mum"

"Where is she?"

"London. I like to send her money for food and to pay rent."

"That's so sweet of you, Troy"

"Thanks. Um..Isabella I-" Troy was cut off by Jen and Beck coming back with are food that look mouth watering. I took the first piece and showed no mercy to the pizza, after we were done eating the boys insisted that they pay for us. We left an hour later to the movies, we were all going to watch the new 'Ninja Turtles' movie. The boys insisted that we watch the movie they practically begged us to watch it. Into the movie I noticed Beck put his arm around Jen who was snuggling against his shoulder, I hoped that Troy didn't get the same idea.

Finally after sitting down for about an hour or two the movie finished. Jen and Beck wanted to go out the bar but me and Troy decided not to go, it was getting late plus we had work in the morning so we all said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways.

"Let me walk you home" Troy said walking next to me.

"You don't have two-"

"Now what kind of gentlemen would I be to let a beautiful young women like yourself walk home alone in these dangerous streets?" he smiled.

"I can take care of myself you know...but I guess you can walk me" I said and he smiled again, it was getting kind of chilly, goosebumps were popping out like crazy I guess Troy noticed. "Here, take my jacket" he said putting it over my shoulder and putting his arm around me.

"Y-You didn't need to-"

"It's fine Isabella, you need it more than I do by the way the goosebumps popping out" We laughed.

"Thank you"

"No problem. Anything for you, Isabella" he purred into my ear with that sexy British accent of his. Some how when Angel did it, I was paralyzed, my heart was beating so fast I was holding my breath and I was blushing like a red bright tomato but when Troy did it I felt annoyed and weird.

We in front of my apartment when I accidentally bumped into someone walking, turning around it was captain jackass himself, I was speechless.

"I-Isabella?...Troy?!" he said in a stern voice.

"Mr.Rossi, how nice to see you at a time like this" I lied, deep down I wanted to run away and forget that I'd seen him. The images came back putting pain in my heart again, oh how much I hate this feeling with a passion.

"We need to talk" he said in his business tone

"No we don't, as you can see I'm on a date. We'll talk tomorrow morning" I said in the same level voice, his face flicked to anger.

"Nobody says 'no' to me. When I want something I get and right now we need to talk" he yelled.

"Well I guess I'll be the first. You're my boss, you only boss me around when I'm at work. When it comes to my personal life you have no control over me. Now if you excuse me, I'm going home. Come on Troy" I yelled back, pulling Troy towards my apartment.

Who the hell does he think he is bossing me around in my personal life?

"I'm warning you, Isabella. If you don't come here right this instant there will be consequences"

"Look, Isabella. Go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow" Troy said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"A-Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded getting into the taxi and driving off. I thought I heard a loud dog growl from behind me.

"You're ruining my life, jackass!" I yelled, he walked towards me not breaking eye contact. I was so furious, I would kick his sorry ass right now.

"I was having a great time tonight, until you showed up thinking you can fucking control my personal life and-", Angel grabbed my face and kiss me cutting me off what I was saying.

He kissed me...He kissed me...HE FUCKING KISSED ME!

He pulled away from me and gave me a sly smirk "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to kiss you" He smiled walking away towards his car leaving me in front of my apartment, once again, speechless, my mind fuzzy, heart pounding, knees feeling like jello and my body wanting...more.