Chapter 15

Angel's POV
Picture of: Victoria Shadow

*Yesterday*

"Y-You can't go in there" I heard a woman scream. The door opened with such forced it knocked down a few of my pictures that I had hung up on the wall. Whom stand before me was a women with so much evil and darkness in her heart she could kill anyone with one glance.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Rossi. She came without-"

"It's fine, Alex. Get back to work I'll handle her. Thank you" I told her and she looked at me then left my office.

"Didn't I tell you to make an appointment before you step foot into my office, Victoria?"

"Yes, but I wanted to see you" she smiled as I eyed her up and down.

"What do you want? I don't have time for your childish games today"

"Snappy this morning aren't you, Mr.CEO. What's wrong you didn't want see me?"

"You're the last person I would want to see this morning"
She smiled wickedly then walked towards my desk "Ouch. That hurts. I know you miss me"

"What we had was nothing but a mistake sex, and you know that" I said coldly, this women is driving me out of my mind. I never hated a women as much as I hated her ever in my life.

"Awh. I see what's going on here. Mr.CEO found himself in love, Who is she?"

"Are we done here, if you have nothing else to say, there's the door, make sure you don't hit yourself on the way out" I said, oh how good it felt to tell her off. Victoria looked at me as anger passed by her eyes, I could tell I hit a nerve.

"I don't like to be disrespected, Angel" she said coming closer behind my desk, then she grabbed me towards my chair and sat on me.

"Victoria, get off. I'm warning you right now"

"I love it when you're angry it's really a turn on for me" she said there was a wiggle with the doorknob before I could push her off of me she flung her poison lips at mines, I could see Isabella standing by the door. She looked so sexy in red, I loved the way she was dressed today. She left out the door as if nothing had happened, I turned towards Victoria who looked like she was enjoying the little show. "Oops. Was that the lucky lady that stolen you heart? C'est la vie" She said walking out the door.

"Play with you next time, Mr.CEO" she waved goodbye.

I've had enough with her games.
_____________________________________________________________________________

*Next Morning*

"Hello, dear friend of mine" A male voice said in my room waking me up from my sleep, I looked up to see my old college friend from Harvard University in my room with a bright smile on his face as he leans against my door frame.

"What the hell do you want, Samuel?"

"Woah, using my full name are you dear friend? someones not in a good mood this morning" he chuckled.

''What the hell are you doing in my room? how the hell did you get into my house?" I said getting up off my bed following him towards my kitchen.

"Your mother taught me. Anyway what gets my friend in this mood so early in the morning?"

"That women would be the death of me one day. I'd would never tell you"

"Why not? Unless it's...Oh, congrats my old dear friend. I never would have thought you were going to fall in love"

"Chiudere l'inferno."

"I believe I owe her 50 bucks then" he sighed deeply as I eyed him up and down with curiosity.