Chapter 20

Isabella's POV

*Isabella's and Angel's date night outfit*

P.s put a few steamy parts in here so beware also its another extra long chapter just for fun.

°Happy Thanksgiving°

__________________________________________

Date?

Date?

Date?!

Oh, Why did I agree to the date? I was under his spell, after that kiss...oh the kiss, I miss his lips on mines and his touch... No. Focus Isabella. Focus.

This is not a good time to get aroused. Ugh. I need a shower, that always help clear my mind and my hormones.

I got out of bed and walked towards my bathroom, What surprised me is that they had my favorite shampoo here. Weird right? I know. After my 2 hour shower because I had to wash this beast bed head of mines, I felt better and I thought about me and Angel. I've finally decided to give him.. I mean us a chance, he different, a good different...a type of different that I want in my life. There was a knock at the door, I was still in my towel, my body and my hair was still wet.

Maybe it's Jen, she did say she'll be back later with another new 'Make him drop dead' bikini for me which I declined but knowing her she'll do it anyways.

I opened the door to see Angel shirtless with only his pajama pants hanging down his v-line, he has the 6 pack of a Greek god and his bed head was...irresistible not to play in it with my hands, I noticed how his eyes are bright ocean blue when he wakes up. He looked me everywhere, scanning me...more like undressing me, I need to hurry and change or he'll rip this towel off of me.

"Good morning to you to, cuore mio" he winked stepping close enough my breast was pressed against his chest.

"So irresistible. I want to explore every inch of your body" his hand exploring my back and thigh, as he plants butterfly kisses all over my neck.

"I-I...We...Angel" I moaned.

"Just one taste...All I need is just one simple taste of your lips" he said in a deep husky voice.

Hold yourself together Isabella. I don't know how long I can take it.

"But I can't especially when you're dripping wet in your towel and your wet hair dripping droplets on your shoulder down to your breast. If I kiss you, I won't be able to stop until I take you to bed right now, maybe even then I won't be able to stop myself from re-rounds" he smirked as he laid his forehead on mines, we stood there staring at each other in the eyes, it felt like we stood here for hours but it was only 5 minutes.

"We're back" Jen yelled opening the front door with bags in her hands and Nick's. We quickly pulled apart as Jen stared at us both with a grin on her face.

"Get dress, we'll leave in an hour. Cuore mio"

"For what?"

"Are date of course, dress in something comfortable and wear a bikini, we have a whole day in front of us" he smiled and left. Jen grabbed my arm into the room and locked the door. She ran towards the cute little Victoria secret bag, Jen pulled out a two piece pink polka dot bikini and a short tropical sundress.

"Here's the perfect dress and bikini for your day date but your date night dress is a surprise you're gonna have to wait" she winked, "Please tell me that the dress isn't too...extreme".

"Trust me, Isabella. You'll love it, but right now, you need to get dress. Have fun but to much fun now...wait" she said grabbing my wrist, I looked behind me.