26

Your POV

It was finally the day Areum has been waiting for, today is her first day of daycare. The little girl was so excited that she came inside my room to wake me up, waking up in Areum's style.

Face smacking.

Areum was eating her breakfast while I tie her hair up in a ponytail making sure to use the pink unicorn hairclip like she requested. "Done!" I cheered and took out my phone to snap a picture of her and saved it in my hundreds of pictures of Areum in my gallery. Hurried footsteps could be heard from upstairs and a frantic Namjoon came down while tucking his shirt inside his pants and his necktie between his lips.

"Daddy?" Areum tilted her head seeing her father running around as he got ready, "Sorry princess daddy's late for work, unnie will send you off okay?" He placed a kiss on her cheek as a good morning and even placed one of mine as well leaving me shooketh. Areum was giggling in the background as well, "Daddy kissed unnie!" She giggled happily while hugging Ryan close to her chest.

"Yah." I called him over and he just walked towards me, "What do you think your employees will say if their president is wearing a crooked necktie?" I rolled my eyes and did the most cliché shit ever; adjusting his necktie properly. "You're the president of a multi billionaire company and you dress up like some mail boy." I complained as my hands fixed his tie and finally felt satisfied with it.

Looking up at him to see Namjoon staring deeply into my eyes, his expression was unreadable and his eyes seemed to be wandering off as well. Clearing my throat I smacked his chest, "Yah, aren't you going?" Namjoon seemed to snap out of whatever he was in and smiled, "Thanks baby girl." He winked before walking away with his car keys swinging between his fingers.

I let out a chuckle and adverted my eyes to Areum, "Let's go."

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!"

---

We stopped in front of a bright coloured building and a sign board that says;

'WELCOME TO SUNNY'S DAYCARE!'

Jungkook stopped the car in front of the daycare as I turned around to look at Areum, "Okay, you'll go home with Hyunjae after this because unnie needs to go to her house to get some stuff okay?" I said and noticed the girl looking down, "What's wrong sweetie?" I frowned, "Will you go back to the house unnie?" She asked me, "Of course she will Areum." Jungkook answered for the girl who just nodded sadly.

Since Namjoon is like useless in this situation I gave my number to the daycare teacher who goes by the name Sunny, a short woman in her late 20s. "Say goodbye." Sunny waved as she held Areum's hand in her, "Bye sweetie." I smiled and watched as they got inside the building before I head back to the car.

"So?" Jungkook looked over me, "Just get me home Kookie." I closed my eyes letting myself rest for a while. Once I got back to my little apartment I let out a sigh in relief, "Finally! After a month I'm back here!" I groaned out and saw how messy my living room is, and even noticing how I should start vacuuming since the bottom of my socks starts to get dirty.

"Alright Y/N. Clean up time." I mumbled out.

---

The sound of the TV playing filled the whole house, I hurriedly placed the bowl of ramen on the coffee table just in time for 2 Days and 1 Night starts playing. It took me 3 hours to clean up the whole apartment, like vacuuming the floor, dusting the furniture, doing the laundry and stuff like that. Thankfully I still have some ramens left in the cupboard since I threw away almost everything inside my fridge because it went bad, "I should do some grocery shopping tomorrow." I suggested and just watch as JongMin and Defcon quarrelling with each other.

"Sir."

Enzo sat on his leather chair as one of his men gave him a folder, the Italian man opened the folder and smirked.

"Y/N Han."

His fingertips traced the picture attached on the top before flipping through the pages, "I want someone to keep an eye on little miss Y/N. Go to her house and report to me every single time she goes outside and follow her. Make sure that bastard Namjoon don't notice." He ordered as his men chorused out a 'yes sir' before heading out of the office leaving Enzo to plan whatever he is thinking of to bring down Kim Namjoon.

"An eye for an eye."

T

he next morning you woke up late, at 10AM to be exact because you're so tired from cleaning the apartment and taking care of Areum. It's not like you hate the girl no, it's not easy to take care of a young kid especially if she is very curious. You finished taking a bath and got ready to head out to the grocers to see a text message from Namjoon himself.

NamJerk: Good morning baby girl. It's weird to not see you in the morning

You: Good morning to you too and it's not weird for me to not see you sooooooo

NamJerk: You hurt me

You: idgaf

Deciding to leave the text you turned on the blow dryer and hummed to a random tune.

Locking the door behind you, you head down and took a stroll around the streets since the grocery store is just two blocks down from your apartment so it's a short walk. After buying everything you needed you walked back home with hands full of groceries, while walking you didn't noticed the black van parked in front of your apartment building as the driver kept his eyes on you before driving away once you head inside the building.

You were so not prepared for whatever you're going to face soon. Your little normal life would turn upside down once you discovered the true dark side of the underground world.

 Your little normal life would turn upside down once you discovered the true dark side of the underground world

***
100k reads!