2

"You're late again. Is there going to be a reasonable explanation for this?" Mrs Heather,my teacher asked, looking at me sternly. I wonder why she hates me. I've always been a good student. The only thing that always gets in my way is my latecoming. I need to start waking up early,very very early.

Then it occurred to me that I've not answered her question. The one that I don't have an answer to. Then I heard the whole class laughing at me. Do they derive pleasure from seeing people panic? The least they could do is to keep quiet so that I could be able to think of an appropriate answer for Mrs Heather.

"Well, are you going to say something or keep standing there like a lost puppy?" She asked. I didn't see her facial expression because I was looking down at my fingers. I hate being the centre of attraction. Without looking up,I knew that everyone was staring at me.

The only thing that was in my mind to say was,"I woke up late." After saying it,I regretted it because they started another round of laughter and this time,it was louder than the first one. I'm not some shy girl that would start crying immediately things like this happen but I just hate it.

"Was that what you could come up with?" She asked me. This time I looked up to see her facial expression and it wasn't pleasant at all. I sneered immediately I saw it.

"Did you just sneer at me?" Holy Shit! I totally forgot she was there. It's official. She's going to hate me for life.

"No,I didn't. My legs are just aching me because I've been standing here,incase you forgot. May I go and sit down? I have a feeling that my legs are going to give up on me anytime soon." I said,stretching my legs while I was standing. I really do alot of crazy things. I didn't care that the whole class was already laughing at me. My body being in a perfect shape is very important to me.

"Yes,you may. Take the seat beside Jason Collins and no side talks,if not, you'll be attracting detention to yourself." She said,adjusting her goofy glasses. She looks like Ugly Betty,just that her frames aren't red like Betty's. Oh Shit! It just occurred to me she asked me to sit beside Jason. The same Jason that hasn't talked to me in like forever. The same Jason that has been avoiding me. It's not like I'll have to talk to him anyway. She said no side talks. I strode to my seat not minding the side talks I was hearing.

Clearing my throat,I sat down as carefully as I could,not wanting to bump into anything or anyone. I really don't want anyone to call me clumsy because that's exactly how I'm feeling right now. When I was successfully seated,I looked across to Jason and saw that he didn't look like I  existed. He was just so engrossed in what Mrs Heather was blabbering about. He's just so pathetic. Why wouldn't he just say something to me? Or is he scared of talking to me? Hell No! Why would he be scared of me? He talks to almost everyone in school but not me. What the hell did I do to him?

"Are you done staring Miss Raven?" I heard Mrs Heather say. Holy Moly! Did she just catch me staring at Jason? I don't think she saw that. I could be staring at anybody. Why do I keep doing silly things? It's not like I was staring at how beautiful he was.

Hell yeah! You were.

"Are you done staring at Jason,Miss Raven?" She asked me again, this time louder for the whole class to turn their attention to me not because of how loud she was but because of the mention of Jason's name. Ok,I'm dead.  Like,literally. But why? Why must she state the obvious,in a place like this?

"I wasn't staring at anyone. I was looking at......at the atmosphere." I need to seriously learn how to make reasonable excuses.

"Forget I said that. Go on with what you were saying." I said,pretending to write some things down in my note. I'm seriously screwed for life. The last thing I want is for the whole class to focus on me instead of Mrs Heather.

"So class,as I was saying.............."

She really does and says stupid things.🤣😂

You like?😎😎

You love?🤩🤩

Tell me what you think about it.😚😚😚