25 (Last Chapter)

Arianna's pov

We're currently in the hospital and when I mean 'we', I'm talking about myself and Raven's mum. I didn't want to tell her what Jason said because I wasn't sure if he knew what he was saying and secondly, I don't think I would be able to hold myself from crying because I know that's exactly what she's going to do. She forced me to tell her and when I did, she didn't flinch or shed a tear. The only thing she said was 'let's go' and we're here seated with Jason who has bluntly refused to tell us what happened so we're waiting patiently. I glance at him and notice that he's holding back the tears that are about to fall and I want to go over to where he's seated and tell him to cry it out but I can't because I'm also in the same situation. I also can't help but think that he knows exactly what happened but I'm not going to push it because we'll still get to know.

"Raven Clarke?" A doctor called out and we all got up at the same time and rusted to meet the doctor. The doctor looked at me and Jason skeptically and raised his eyebrows at us but that didnt scare us at all. Then he looked at her mum and frowned because of how sad she looked and then he said "Are you related to Raven Clarke?" and as she was about to reply, Jason beat her to it and shouted "Would you please tell us what you came out to say? We're all family." The doctor cleared his throat and said "Well if you say so. We've been able to stabilise her although she lost alot of blood. She's in a coma right now. She's going to be ok eventually but she might not be able to walk." And that was all it took for Raven's mum to break down in tears. I couldn't hold mine any further. I couldn't comfort her because I also needed that comforting.

2weeks later......

It's been a week since we came back home after Raven got out of coma and I must say, it made everybody weak and sick. I lost concentration in school and my parents couldn't blame me for it because they knew how close Raven and I are and graduation is in a month. She cries more often whenever she remembers she can't make use of her legs. I don't get tired of comforting her. I don't think I would ever get tired because she's my best friend. I won't tell her to stop crying because if I was in this same situation, I'm going to cry harder than she is but I guess everyone has the limit to which they can cry. The house has become dead. No one laughs anymore. Her mum on the other hand took a leave from work. I wouldn't ask why she did that because the reason is very obvious.

I decided to skip school today to stay with Raven. I don't mind being her servant today. She deserves being taken care of. I made some pasta because the only thing we had being feeding on is pizza and some other unhealthy foods and it's not helping at all. I was so happy when she ate it because I thought she was going to reject it since she's already used to eating pizza. I also tried to crack some jokes to enlighten her mood but I didn't so much enthusiasm from her but I didn't let it get to me. I totally understand what she's going through. I'm currently looking for a movie on Netflix that we could watch because I ran out of ideas. I finally chose To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I don't know if I chose the right movie but I couldn't bring myself to choose a horror movie. That's going to be way worse than this. I look over to where she's seated and noticed that she's crying AGAIN. This time I'm going to let her cry it out. I think that would make her a little bit better. Holy Mother of God😢😢

Graduation day.

                              Raven's pov.

I'm happy because I'm graduating today. I'm leaving high school today and I'm going to face the main world but the question I keep asking myself is if I'm ready for that because I don't think I can. These past few weeks have been hell for me. The fact that I'm stuck in this fucking wheelchair is making me sick. I now have to depend on someone to help me do certain things and I hate that. Even though I don't know what I want to become in life, I definitely don't want to be dependent on someone. I've never felt so terrible like the way I feel right now. Yea, the doctor said I still have chances of walking but I'm sick of waiting for that day to come. Another thing I keep asking myself is if I'm going to be stuck in this thing forever. Everyone around me seems to be very happy about going to college but am I? No.