8

Monday.

"Are you serious?" Ari asked,with her eyes wide open. I just told her how the dinner at Jason's went. I never knew she could be so attentive. She made me tell her everything,like everything. I didn't miss out any detail. She threatened me tho. She said if I didn't tell her everything,she won't pick me up from home. And she knows how bad it's going to affect me. I'll get to school very late which would attract detention. And she knows I hate taking the bus. So I had no choice.

"I don't think I would joke about something very crucial like this Ari. I'm damn serious." I told her,as we were approaching the school building. This was the day I wished I was sick. This is the day I've been dreading. I'll have to face Jason. And to make things worse, he's in all my classes. It's not like he'll talk to me anyway. But seeing his face would remind me of the stupid thing I did during the dinner. And I'm trying my best to put that behind me.

"Calm down woman! I was just asking to be very sure. You look troubled, what's up?" She questioned,looking for somewhere to park in the school's parking lot. That's the only problem my school has. The parking lot is not big enough for those who have cars to park in. Thank God I wouldn't have to bother myself about that.

"I'm good. I just hope he doesn't tell his friends about it. It's not going to bother me because I'm pretty sure they'll just laugh it off,but I just don't want anyone to know about it,it's kind of embarrassing." I complained,fiddling with my fingers. I seriously wished I could go back home. Seeing his face would just remind me of how stupid I was. Oh,Lord.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be ok. He might not actually say anything to his friends. Even if he does,laugh it off with them. Most of his friends are also your friends so it won't be that a big deal. You're lucky you're not some nerd girl that barely talks to anyone. That would had been a bad sight to watch." She laughed. I just love her. She knows the right words to say to me. Whoever said having a bestfriend isn't good,they should try again. Her words actually boosted me a little.

Approaching the hallways,I hugged her so passionately. She has been nothing but a blessing to me. Surprisingly,she asked "Okaaay. What was that for? I can't remember saying I was going to do your assignment for you." She questioned,with the surprise look still present on her face. There was this time I pretended to be sick so that she could do my assignment for me. When she told me she was going to do it,I hugged her so passionately. I actually hate doing my assignment. Ugh! It pisses me off,especially if it's a subject I don't like.

Placing my left hand on my chest,I stood in front of her and said feigning hurt "That's not a nice thing to say,you know. I hugged you because I love you." I was happy with the things she said to me but I couldn't stop my mind from going to the fact that I'll still have to face Jason. His face would bring back everything.

"Well I love you too. So I think you should get to class instead of thinking about what I don't know." She said,getting our her stuffs from her locker. Unfortunately for us,our lockers are far apart. Mine is like 20lockers away from hers. But how did she know I was thinking? She just knows me too much.

"See you at lunch." I hugged her and meandered my way to my locker. People are trooping in large numbers talking their way to their various classes. This is when having a small stature doesn't come in handy. I look like a cockroach in the midst of rats. I really need to start eating alot of fatty foods. If I wasn't Ari's bestfriend,people would think I'm her younger sister. It has actually happened before. We went for a party and people were asking her why she brought her little sis. I felt so ashamed of myself.

Taking my books out of my locker,I come face to face with Andrew,one of Jason's close friends. I've never talked to him before or maybe I have but I've forgotten. I don't even think he knows my name. With the way he's smiling,I'm pretty sure something's up.

"Hi" I greeted,trying my best to focus on his face not on his well built body. How do they do it? Jason's body is out of this world.

"Do you mind if I walk you to class?" He smiled,tucking his hands in his black jeans pockets. I really love it when guys do that. It makes me blush so hard that it's going to take a while before it vanishes. Holy Shit! He just asked me if he could walk me to class. Why? Hmm. There's something more to this. But what's the worst that could happen? It's not like he'll tell me he likes me. It's just a harmful request. Now that Ari has gone to her class,I would need some company,the masculine kind.

"Yea. Sure." I replied happily,ignoring the people that were spitting hateful words at me. I don't know why some people just hate me. I'm trying my best to be nice but all I get is hatred.

Oh,well.

You love?🤩

You like?😍😍

Don't forget to vote and also comment.😎😎😎