6

"And.......done. You can look at yourself in the mirror now,you impatient chicken." Ari said. I didn't see her facial expression because my eyes were tightly shut. I didn't want to open them. I didn't want to see how I looked. I didn't want to see how badly she painted my face, all in the name of make up. I didn't want to go for this DINNER. I don't want to do anything. Don't they get it?

"Raven,I don't think you'll be able to see your face with your eyes closed. It doesn't work that way. Just open them slowly. Incase you're scared,you can open one eye and if you don't like what you see,then you can clean it off." She said. I'm sure she was smile-laughing at me.

"Really? I can clean it off?" I asked, opening my eyes to see the damage she had done to my face.

"Well....let me think about it........ No. So get your lazy ass off the chair and put on your shoes. Did you think I'll let you clean my hardwork? You must be joking." She said, doing finishing touches to my hair. Why did I think she would let me clean up her HARDWORK?

Looking at myself in the mirror, I look so pretty. I've never looked this good before. I never knew I could look this good. I never knew make up would look good on me. It's not everyone that is meant to put on makeup but some girls at school think they look good not knowing,they look like ostriches. And everyone would keep telling them that they look good. Such friends. And the black sequin dress I was wearing made me look prefect. I never knew I had the dress. I really need to do a clean up for my clothes.

"Are you done admiring yourself in the mirror?" She asked, startling me. I forgot she was here.

"You almost gave me a heart attack. And I wasn't admiring myself. I was just looking at how dirty the mirror is." I had to look for something to say. If I admitted to the fact that I was actually staring at myself,she'll take that as her cue to be ruining my face any slightest opportunity she gets. But what I said was very lame. I need to do better.

"You can lie all you want,missy. Just come wear your shoe. I don't want your mum coming in here and damaging my eardrums with her loud shouts. I still have alot to do with them." She said, buckling my sandals for me. She just loves me and I can't help but love her too. I don't know what I would had done if she hadn't come to my rescue. My mum isn't going to be an option. When it comes important stuffs like this that concerns her,she totally forgets about me. I wish I could cry right now but I'm definitely going to ruin the make up. Hmph!

"Okay! You're good to go. Make a quick spin for me before your mum comes." She said, looking at me like I was leaving for college. There were tears in her eyes that were about to drop but she did a good thing by holding it in. Those were definitely tears of joy. I've never seen her look like that. Maybe she's as surprised as I am of how I look.

After making the quick twirl,she came closer to me,held my hands and then she said,"You look so beautiful Raven. I don't think he would be able to resist you. Anyways I'll be here waiting for you to come back and tell me what happened. So,run along." She said, and tapped my ass,the one that is still growing.

*********************
"It's about time you showed up, young lady. Wow! You look amazing. Ari really did a good job on you." She smiled at me.

"Thanks mom. It's so good to hear you say that. Can we go now? I'm kind of getting nervous." I said, rubbing my sweaty palms on my dress.

Oh. Yeah. I forgot. I just can't help but look at how beautiful you look." She said,opening the door and closing it after she passed through it. Walking towards THE HOUSE,I feel my legs giving up on me. They begin to wobble thereby getting my mum's attention because she's walking behind me.

"Honey, are you ok? Why are you walking like that? Is anything wrong with the shoe?" She asked, showing concern and pity.

"Mum,I'm fine. Let's go. You remember you said you don't want to keep our 'lovely' neighbours waiting." I said, trying my best to assure her that I'm fine. If she sees how uneasy I look,she doesn't mind cancelling the DINNER. I know how much she wants to go for it and it's going to be very selfish of me not to allow her. It's so awkward saying you don't know anything about your neighbours.

"The dinner can wait. Is my baby okay?" She asked, pinching my cheeks and smiling so genuinely.

"Yes,mum. I'm fine. Please let's go." I blushed. She cares about me more than anything. I love her so much.

Don't forget to vote and also comment.👄👄

See you in the next chapter 💋💋