0.0

Back to the Beginning | 0.0 |

just a little intro before we get started...

This story will contain sex, cursing, and mild drugs (ex: alcohol, weed). If this is something you are not into, then please do not read any further.

This is an AU story (alternate universe), one in which Laura is not famous and she grew up in Colorado with the Lynch's. If you want a more "real" or "accurate" Raura story, then you have come to the wrong place. Austin and Ally was never a thing, so we didn't get any bops from them. Everything else Ross has done will be in this story (TBM 1 & 2, MFD, Status Update, CAOS). R5 was also a thing and is now currently The Driver Era like it is in real life.

Jaz Sinclair will be in this story quite a lot, so if you are not a fan of her, then you can either not read my story or you can keep your harsh opinions to yourself. Any hate towards her, or anybody else in this book, will be deleted the first time. If you continue, you will be blocked. Let's work on positivity! It's 2019, people. Let's make it a hate-free year.

The first chapter will be a flashback from years ago, and will be titled "0.5". I am planning on growing in flashbacks randomly, because at first I thought I could do every other chapter (which you will notice at first) but it got too hard and took away from the present day story, so I cut it back to whenever I please . All chapters titled a whole number will be present time (ex: 1, 2, 10, 25), all chapters that are not whole numbers will be flashbacks (0.5, 1.5, 10.5, 20.5). Flashbacks will be in 3rd person. I am not the best writer in that POV, but I would really love to improve so this is what I am going to do. All present time chapters will be in either Laura's POV or Ross' (mostly Laura's) and are set in 2019.

For now, this is all I have to say. I might be adding to this page as the book goes on, but it will mostly be for the benefit of new readers who stumble upon my book. I really hope you all enjoy this, as this is a book that I am genuinely going to push myself to be a better writer and really pour my heart out into.

Enjoy, my beautiful readers 💜

Start Date: February 23rd, 2019
End Date: June 13th, 2020

"the fucking thought of you with somebody else, i don't like that." — in this case, said in the secrecy of two best friends <3

" — in this case, said in the secrecy of two best friends <3

- love you all to the moon and back <3

p.s. check out the cover photo! obviously, the edits are not mine, so credit to whoever photoshopped laura's face on kiernan's (love you kiki)! but the design is mine and even though it is simple (which is the way I like it and wanted it) i freaking love it!