3.0

thank you all so much for being oh-so-patient with me <3 means the world that you're all by my side. i decided to update a day early because i couldn't wait for you guys to read this chapter. hope you enjoy this chapter and happy early easter!

Back to the Beginning | 3.0 |
| Laura Marano |

| Friday: January 25th, 2019 |

"Ahhh, I see her!" I snap my head towards the direction of a familiar voice. Rydel was running towards me, her camera pointed at me and the biggest smile on her face. I abandon my three suitcases on the sidewalk and meet Rydel halfway, practically jumping into her. I wrap my arms and legs around her, squeezing her in a tight hug. A pretty dramatic hug for only going three days without seeing each other, but I didn't care, I love this girl. "I missed you." She mumbles.

"I missed you, too," I admit. I unwrap myself from her and stand on my own two feet. She had her vlog camera pointed directly at my face, a wide grin plastered across her own. "Noooo," I whine, covering my face with my hands. I'm not shy, trust me when I say that, but I'm not the biggest fan of being on camera. (That, and I have absolutely zero makeup on because I know the second I see Ross, or honestly anybody in his family besides Rydel and Stormie, I'll be crying within seconds). Whether it was a picture or video, I'm usually trying to get the hell out of it (unless it was with Ross. The amount of pictures and videos of the two of us on his laptop is proof of that).

"Come on, miss talker, don't be shy now. You're the main focus of this vlog, Laura!" I shake my head, lower my hands, and turn around to head back towards my three suitcases that were still sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. "Wait, turn around." I stop mid-step. With furrowed eyebrows, I turn around to look at Rydel. She was kneeling now, her camera pointed directly at my waist. My belt. "Damn, do you see that thing." She awkwardly walks closer to me in her crouched position. My flight was just over two hours so I decided to dress more cute than casual; black jeans, black booties, my Gucci belt, and a thin white sweater from Urban Outfitters. "This was a Christmas present from Ross. He's my brother and I don't get these nice of gifts." She taps the pearls in the design.

"He loves me more." I joke with a teasing smile. She's quick to stand up straight now, the camera never leaving my face.

"I honestly don't doubt that." She tells me with a laugh. I only laugh with her because although I said it as a joke, we both know it's sort of true to an extent. Of course, he loves us equally, there's no doubt in my mind that he does. But, if we were talking in the sense of like more, as in who he'd go to first for advice/his deepest darkest secrets, it'd definitely be me 100%. I mean, he already does that. I do, too, though. So the feelings mutual, I guess.

"Yeah yeah," I mumble, heading back to my suitcases. I grab both my smaller sized suitcases (with my backpack still on my back) and Rydel grabs my big suitcase. She keeps one hand free to hold up her vlog camera that's now pointed at the two of us.

"Holy crap, Laura. You have so much stuff." She complains, making a face into her camera.

"Hey, don't judge me. One of these suitcases is strictly Christmas presents for your entire family." I tell her. We struggle to shove all three suitcases in the trunk so we ended up only putting two in the trunk and one in the backseat with my backpack. Once we get situated in the front seats, buckled and all, Rydel hands me her camera. I stare at her with raised eyebrows.