16.0

this is dedicated to ROStarbuckS for being the absolutely sweetest supporter out there. her words never fail to put a smile on my face and warm my heart💜

Back to the Beginning | 16.0 |
| Laura Marano |

| Friday Morning: April 5th, 2019 |

"I love it when you have skin showing." I roll my eyes at his words and walk past him to the hotel bed. Like Ross said, he kept me up after the show. While the crew was loading up for our three hour drive to Seattle, Ross still kept me up. During the three hour bus ride, he kept me up. Now it's nearing five in the morning, we got to be hotel in Seattle, and Ross is refusing to let me sleep. And my skin showing? That's me wearing a fucking sports bra and sweats, trying to get ready to sleep. Ross is still keeping me up.

"Fuck off, Ross." I mumble. I discard my sports bra and slip on one of my shirts, then take off my sweats and climb into bed. "I'm going to bed."

"Noooo." I hear him whine from the bathroom. "I wanna tell you what Jaz said."

"Can you make it quick? My glasses are off and that means I'm about to get knocked, Ross." My eyes were already growing heavy laying under the sheets. I can hear his footsteps getting closed until I feel the bed dip down beside me. I turn my body around to face him, seeing his somewhat blurry face in my vision. "Was it awkward to be around Jaz?" I ask softly.

"No, not really. At first it was awkward because the rest of the cast didn't know how to act, but after the first interview everything went back to normal." He tells me.

"That's good." I say.

"But, after all the promo, we went out for dinner, and during dinner Jaz and I excused ourselves and had a really great talk." I nod my head slow. "She asked me how we were doing."

"We as in me and you?" I ask.

"We as in me and you, yes. I told her that we're doing great, we're taking things slower than we normally would, and that we haven't really told anybody. She asked if it was because her and I just broke up and we were giving it time. When I told her no, she then said that we need to suck it up and just tell them. We're wasting so much of our time together by hiding our relationship from our families. She said that she didn't give up her happiness for me not to be completely happy." I furrow my eyebrows.

"You're not completely happy being with me?" I ask.

"I'm so incredibly happy being with you, buggy, but I'd be even more happy if we told our families about us. That way I don't have to sneak good luck kisses before every show. Or not be able to hold your hand or wrap my arm around you. I don't wan't secrets between our families." I can't help but flash him a smile.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to tell the family soon." I whisper. "Rydel told me that Rocky was asking if anyone has noticed something's changed or is different between us." I could barley see the raise of his eyebrows at my words due to my lack of clear vision.

"Would you be comfortable telling everyone?" I nod my head.

"They're our family, of course I'd be comfortable." Ross' hands sneak under the sheets and onto my hips.

"Come here." He pulls me closer to him, his hands moving farther up my skin under my shirt . "Do you wanna fuck with them tomorrow? It's our day off, we could be all lovey and touchy, see how long it takes for one of them to speak up." I chuckle.

"That sounds fun. If they don't catch on by the end of the day, we should just kiss in front of them." On my stomach, he begins to draw small circles with his thumbs.