15.0

JUST FINISHED MY FINALS FOR MY FIRST QUARTER AT A 4 YEAR UNIVERSITY. HERE IS A CHAPTER TO CELEBRATE!!!!

Back to the Beginning | 15 |
| Laura Marano |

| Tuesday: April 2nd, 2019 |

"Don't give me those puppy dog eyes." I mumble, rolling over in Ross' bed. I can hear him slam his shirt in his backpack.

"Come on, buggy!" He complains. "Come to New York with me. Andre said there were still a few seats left on my flights." I groan into his pillow. He sits down beside me, gently tugging on the bottom of my shirt. The boys (and Rydel) played San Fran last night, and since they don't have a show until the fourth up in Portland, we all decided to stay in L.A. for a few nights of relaxation. Only Ross has to be in New York for CAOS promo all day tomorrow. His flight leaves in four hours and he'll end up meeting us in Portland the day of the show. "You can watch me charm an audience with my great sense of humor." Rolling my eyes, I turn my body back around to face him.

"Just what I wanna see." I mumble. "I'm not going to New York with you." He frowns.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Hmm." I scratch my chin sarcastically. "The first and only reason being that your ex girlfriend, who you broke up with to be with me, will be there. She's probably going to feel so awkward and out of place, I don't want to add to that." He lets out a sigh. "You know I'd love to go with you, Ross, but I think it'd be a very bad move on our part if I came. And no matter how cute you are, or how convincing you are, my answer is going to stay no."

"Fine, whatever. Break my heart and don't come." He dramatically rolls off his bed and onto his feet, keeping a pained look on his face. "I can survive a day without you, anyway."

"We've been going months without each other for the last ten or so years. You're fine." He waves me off. I reach for my phone and scroll through my social media. Since I've created social media back in the day, all my accounts have been private. On Instagram, I only have a couple hundred people following me, all of whom I personally know or know through connections from friends. I've been in a lot of pictures that Ross, Rydel, or Stormie post, and I don't want to deal with the rude comments from people, so I've never really had a urge to switch it to public. That, and I have so many private pictures of Ross and I throughout the years (none of which we are being too coupley) and wanted them to stay private. However, with me being on tour this past month and being in Cali, in Rydel's videos, and even in the boys' Instagram stories since late January, I've gotten thousands of requests from people wanting to follow me. I look up from my phone. "Hey, Ross?" He looks away from his suitcase.

"What's up?"

"Do you think I should take my accounts off of private?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Your social media accounts?" He questions. I nod my head. "You still have those on private?" I simply nod my head again. "It's up to you, bug. You're all over our accounts, and now that you're moving out here, you'll be in a lot more of mom's social media..." He trails off.

"I'll more than likely receive hate from your fans?" He gives me a small smile. "So you think it's a bad idea?" He shrugs his shoulders.

"No, I didn't say that." He zips his suitcase up. "Do you ever even look through comments on my photos? Or any of my families photos?" I think for a moment.

"No, not really. When we were younger I did, before you blew up and stuff." Ross makes his way over towards me. Without a word, he lays down beside me in his bed, pulling on my arm to get me to cuddle into him.