7.5

Back to the Beginning | 7.5 |
| Friday: December 22nd, 2017 |

Ross scrolls through his social media, leaning against the side of Laura's car as he waits for her to finish up at her moms theater. The Lynch's just flew into the Denver airport not even an hour ago and he asked to be dropped off at Ellen's theater, knowing Laura got off within the next hour. He couldn't wait to see her. The past few months have been a little rocky for both him and Laura. Everything between them was fine, but other relationships were not. Laura was just dumped by her boyfriend of six months in August. Will, was his name, claimed he broke it off because she put Ross before him. He constantly felt like he was competing to be her first and he didn't want to put up with it, so he ended it. After Ross was informed of that (over a FaceTime call that lasted well over two hours with Laura mostly crying the entire time), Ross thought over his relationship with Courtney.

A lot of the claims Will was making applied to Ross and Courtney's relationship as well. Whenever you have some good news to share, you share it with Ross first. Whenever Ross has good news; song related, acting related, anything related, he told Laura before Courtney. Whenever we hang out, there is always a good chunk of time spent where my girlfriend is on a FaceTime call or a phone call with another guy. Ross and Courtney did have a few fights about how often Ross talks to Laura, but both he and Courtney knew that she was his best friend and she wasn't going to be leaving his life anytime soon, so the arguments always ended unresolved. Ross also realized that recently, they had been fighting over the randomness things, just to pick a fight with each other. They weren't in a healthy relationship anymore and he knew that, she knew that, and the best thing to do was to end it. They ended it on good terms; staying friends for the sake of her relationship with his family since her brother and dad live in Australia and his family is all she has over here.

Buggy🤞🏻❤️:
I'm coming for yoouuuu!!!! I'll be out in three 😊

Ross was hoping to surprise her, but it seems like she already figured it out that he was waiting by her car.

Ross🤞🏻💛:
U lil shit look up my location?

She didn't bother replying, she just picked up her pace as she fast walked through the lobby of her moms theater, barely managing to say a goodbye to Julie and Hannah who were running the welcome desk. By the way she was acting, you'd think they hadn't seen each other for at least a year. Truth is, she went on tour with them for a few weeks in July during their North American leg of tour. Still, six months is a long time for them. Plus, during that time they were both still in relationships (Will ended it almost a month after she got back). Now they're both single and going to Cabo together in five days. That's almost two full weeks they get to spend together where they can mess around all the want. They are sharing a hotel room and all. Laura practically hogs at the sight of him leaning up against her car. Ross looks up from his phone, and automatic grin appearing on his face as her happy self bounced over to him. She jumped the slightest in front of him, wrapping her arms around his neck in the process. He laughs loudly and wraps his arms around her, letting her hang onto him by also wrapping her legs around his torso.

"Hi, buggy." He breathes out, squeezing her tightly.

"I missed you." She mumbles. Their talking schedule had been a bit weird for the last couple months because R5 was in Europe touring, so their time zones were completely different. World Tours always put some sort of strain on their friendship, but they manage to still find time to talk.

"I missed you, too." He replies. He hugs her close for a few moments, breathing in her familiar scent.

"Are you staying with me tonight?" She asks him, not bothering to let him go.