15.5

Merry (sorta early) Christmas and Happy Holiday's!! So much to be thankful for this time of year, especially for all of you <3

Back to the Beginning |13.5 |
| Sometime in 2014 on Tour |

Laura's in her bunk on the R5 tour bus, sleeping soundly. This time around, she's only on tour for two weeks, then gets to spend another two weeks with them back in L.A. before having to fly home for the start up of school at the end of August. Ross picks up his phone, looking at the time. It's four in the morning and he can't sleep. Screw it, he thinks. He climbed out of his bunk quietly, walks down the small hall towards the second set of bunks, crouched down, and opens the curtain to Laura's bunk.

"Buggy." He whispers, gently shaking her shoulder. She jumps the slightest.

"What's going on?" She whispers, rubbing her eyes.

"I can't sleep." He tells her. Laura lets out a sigh before turning away from him, getting herself comfy under her blanket again.

"Sounds like a personal problem, Ross." He rolls his eyes.

"Come lay with me."

"The bunks are too cramped to fit both of us." She mumbles.

"Then come lay in the back with me. The seats recline." He shakes her again. "Please, bug?"

"Ross, I'm not in the mood for sex right now." She whispers. He softly chuckles.

"I just want to sleep. No sex." He reassured her. She lifts her arm up and presses the back of her hand against his forehead. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Checking to see if you have a fever. The healthy Ross Lynch I know wouldn't pass up sex." He shoves her handoff.

"Come on, bug. I'll bring my blanket, you can use me as your pillow, and I promise silence." she sighs, giving in.

"Alright." As Laura climbs out of her bunk, Ross goes back to his own bunk to grab his blanket and his pillow. They meet in the back. He sits down first, reclining the chair as Laura sits down beside him. Laura immediately cuddles into his side, using him as her pillow and Ross drapes the blanket across them.

"Thank you." He kisses her head. She smiles a little.

"Mhm." She hums back. They were both asleep quickly.

Stormie was the first one up

Stormie was the first one up. It took her all of ten minutes to realize that both Ross and Laura's bunk curtains were open and they weren't in the front area eating. She slowly slid the back door open, a smile quickly forming on her face as she sees the two of them cuddled up in the corner, fast asleep. She snaps a quick picture and leaves them be.

Stormie Lynch:
LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!! <pic>

Ellen Marano:
AHHH!!! I'm so happy they're spending some time
together! She wouldn't stop talking about how exited she
was to see Ross :)

Stormie Lynch:
The day the two of them finally say they're dating, I'm
going to show them all of our pictures we've taken over
the years. They think they're being sneaky

Ellen Marano:
I can't wait for that day. What if they get married? Can
you imagine what their kids will look like? The absolute
cutest babies around!

Stormie Lynch:
THEIR WEDDING WILL BE SO BEAUTIFUL!

Ellen Marano:
Rydel as maid of honor, one of the boys as best man?
Perfect wedding if you ask me! Our families are already
one, no awkwardness there. I would already love my
in law's parents

Stormie Lynch:
We can actually stand to be in the same room! This
would be the dream Ellen. They need to get married ASAP

Ellen Marano:
They're so young still! And I think they enjoy the sneaking
around. I've never actually seen them kiss in front of
me. I just always catch them without them knowing

Stormie Lynch:
Me neither. The secrecy is killing me

Ellen Marano:
You and me both Stormie. I will talk to you later. I'm
about to leave for work

Stormie sets her phone down and sips on her tea. Rydel and Mark were the next ones up. The three of them sat around in the front area and talked, waiting for everyone else to wake up. Once the boys woke up, they just wanted to play Xbox.

"You two in back, me and E up here." Riker says, pointing at Rocky and Ryland. "And when Ross wakes up he can be in back with you guys." Stormie, not wanting Ross and Laura to get woken up, speaks up.

"Can't you boys hold off on hockey for awhile?" She asks. "We can play a family card game."

"What? No, mom. NHL is so much more fun than a card game." Ryland says, waving his mom off.

"Ross and Laura are still sleeping, and so are some of the crew guys. You're too loud when you play, wait until more of them wake up." Stormie explains.

"They don't care, we always play this early." Ellington says. Stormie shakes her head.

"It's not nice to wake people up. Sit down and enjoy some throat coat tea. You're almost done with tour, you don't want your throat to hurt for the last few shows." She had her stern voice on, she meant business. With exaggerated sighs, the boys take a seat.

"Can we at least play cards?" Ryland asks.

"Yes." Stormie replies with a smile.

• i loves writing our stormie and ellen's text convo 😂 already plotting a raura wedding! don't forget to vote, comment something sweet and follow me! love you, babes <3 •

p.s. next chapter is honestly my favorite 🥰 and it's a pretty long one. it will be up next week 🙌🏼

- love you all to the moon and back <3