23.0

thank you for those who gave me questions for ross and laura to answer! this chapter is for you <3 (also, this isn't edited WHATSOEVER so if you see any major mistakes that don't make sense, can you please NICELY leave a comment and i will fix it soon? thank you!)

Back to the Beginning | 23.0

| Saturday: August 10th, 2019 |

Making pizza dough wasn't as hard as Ross thought. They kept the camera rolling pretty much the entire time (Laura's plan is to times lapse it). As the dough was arising, they poured their first glass of wine and sat on the white couch in the living room, letting the camera sit on a tripod so they were in frame. Their plan was to answer questions while it's rising and if they have more questions, answer them while their pizza is cooking in the oven.

"You ready?" Laura asks, sitting down beside Ross. She sits cross cross on the couch, one of Ross' arms leans on the back of the couch behind her and the other landing on her thigh. With her free hand (the one that's not holding her phone), she grabs her wine glass and takes a sip.

"You're positive you want this out on the internet?" He asks her.

"Do you?" She asks.

"I don't care, my whole life's already out on the internet. Yours isn't." He takes her wine glass out of her hand and takes a sip of it himself. She pouts for a moment about her wine.

"I don't care either." She tells him.

"Okay, buggy. What's the first question?" She looks at the camera.

"These are all from Rydel, she chose them from everyone's accounts in the family and her YouTube channel, along with questions she thought everyone would want to know. I don't have names of who asked what, all she sent was a screenshot of her notes app." Ross gently pats her thigh.

"Have you read them?" He asks.

"No." She replies. She looks at her phone. "How did we meet?" She asks. Ross looks at her.

"Are we like, doing short answers to these questions or are we going into detail?" He asks her. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Whatever you want." He raises his eyebrows.

"We meet on our first day of preschool. Someone took my toy plane, she yelled at them and threatened to tattletale, and then by lunchtime we were sharing a juice box." He sums it up fast. "Is that detailed enough?" He asks. She shrugs.

"Sure." She looks back down at her phone. "How did you guys keep up a great friendship after Ross moved to California? Errr, when he first moved we didn't have cell phones, so we kept in touch through emails and phone calls on our parents' phones. When we actually got our own phones we texted and called each other a lot more." She explains.

"She'd fly out here every spring break and summer, and my family would fly back every Christmas, so we still saw each other a few times a year." He adds.

"Communication is key, you guys." She reads the next question."Was it difficult being so far away? Hell. Yes. Distance sucks." Ross just nods along. There really isn't much to add to it. It sucks. "Have you always been close growing up?" She looks at Ross.

"Yeah." He replies with a shrug. "Ask anyone in it families. We've always been close."

"Am I close with everybody in the family or just Ross? Uh, duh, I'm close with everyone. I've known them pretty much my entire life and talk with everyone almost everyday."

"Sometimes I think she's closer to my family than I am." Ross says. She smiles at him.

"That's because I'm better at communicating than you. Like I said, communication is key!" He rolls his eyes at her. "What is one thing you guys do together but don't do with anyone else?" Laura furrows her eyebrows at her phone before looking over at Ross. He has a smirk on his face.