18.0

Back to the Beginning | 18.0 |
| Laura Marano |

| Sunday: April 21st, 2019 |

Smiling, I take in Ross' sleeping state on the lounge chair with Vanilla alseep by his legs. Tour officially ended last night and as soon as we all got settled back into L.A. this morning, we all headed to Mark and Stormie's to celebrate Easter (since it's Easter today). Stormie had Easter baskets for literally everybody, all full with Easter candy/chocolate and some homemade fudge she made a few days ago while we were still on tour. Ross was dead tired. He didn't sleep good on the flight (he blames it on me since I was all up in his business by using him as my pillow) and he's complained to me several times in the least week about how he hasn't been sleeping well on the bus bunks.

"He's gonna miss dinner if he keeps sleeping." I nearly jump at the sound of Courtney's voice. "Oops, didn't mean to scare you." She says with a small laugh. I give her a smile. All tour I've been meaning to text Courtney about mine and Ross' relationship (not because of the reasons everyone thinks, but the reason being we lied to her about mine and Ross' precious relationship before they got into a relationship). I came to the conclusion that talking to her in person would be easier.

"Hey, can I talk to you real quick?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure. Out here or inside?" I look around the back yard.

"We can go into one of the bedrooms." I say. She nods her head and I lead the way.

"Was tour fun?" She asks me.

"Yeah, it was. I had a couple run ins with rude fans, but the fun outweighed the hate." She chuckles.

"Yeah, I feel you on that. I got so much shit from people when I was dating Ross. The touring was the hardest cause some of them actually said it to my face." I gently hit her arm.

"Dude, what is up with that? Why be rude to someone's face?" She shrugs.

"Maybe they're just bitches." I laugh.

"I will agree with that." Since this wasn't a super private conversation, I left the door half open.

"Is this conversation about Ross?" She asks me once we're sitting side by side on one of the beds. "Because you dating him now has nothing to do with me." I scrunch up my nose.

"This is about mine and Ross' previous relationships, prior to the one you were in with him." She furrows her eyebrows. "I want to apologize for lying to you."

"About what?" She asks.

"Well... Ross and I sorta had a three year long... relationship before he started dating you." She still seemed confused.

"Like, sexual? Feelings involved?" I nod my head to both.

"More of the sexual side, but feels we're involved at one point. He never, never, cheated on you, but I will admit that we probably shouldn't have slept in the same bed when the two of you were dating. It was a shitty thing to do on our part, and I'm sorry." I tell her.

"Laura, I didn't care that you slept in the same bed." I shake my head.

"But what if you knew that we've been having sex for three years, literally up until the month he started dating you." She furrows her eyebrows. "He told me when hestarted liking you, yet we still slept together up until you were legit dating." She shrugs her shoulders.