12.0

wanna give a majorly overdue shoutout to this lovely author lovinraura_

she is an incredible writer and you should totally go check out some of her many works! my top 3 favorites are The Austin and Ally Movie, My Favourite Mistake, and Raura One Shots. i promise her work will not be a disappointment! go show her some looooveee <3

Back to the Beginning | 12.0 |
| Laura Marano |

| Tuesday: March 12th, 2019 |

I smile as Ross stretches beside me, only opening his eyes enough to see if I'm awake. He yawns, letting out an exaggerated noise, and then smiles at me. You make me melt.

"Good morning." His voice was deep and scratchy. His smile turns into a grin as he gets closer to me, wraps an arm around me, and shoves his face into my neck and chest. Laughing softly, I bring my hand up and play with his hair. "What time is it?" He asks me, his lips brushing my skin as he talks.

"Seven thirty." I tell him softly. The flight to Boston wasn't until 11:15 (but we had to be at the airport by 9:00ish, which means we have to leave here by 8:30). "We have an hour until we have to be out the door." I trail my fingers down the back of his neck, a few inches past his hair. He shivers.

"Ignore that." He whispers. I laugh quietly.

"How does that even turn you on?" I ask him.

"I don't know." He mumbles back. I run my fingers through his hair again. We only got to lay in bed for a few minutes longer, though, because Rocky opens the bedroom door.

"Wake the fuck up!" He semi-shouts. "We're going on tour, bitches!" And just like that, he walks back to his own room. Taking a deep breath, I untangle myself from Ross and get out of bed, making my way towards the bathroom. I had laid out my clothes for the day on the counter; black leggings, RYDEL AND THE BITCHES white t-shirt, and one of my light wash jean jackets.

"You look like my sister." Ross mumbles as he walks past me to use the toilet. He was right, my outfit screamed Rydel Lynch. She wore the exact outfit (instead of black leggings she wore black skinny jeans) but I'm always copying her, so who cares. I tuck in a portion of my shirt at the bottom and smile. "But I'll admit it, you look good, bug."  As he walks by me again after he pees, he kisses the back of my head. "Really good." He adds. Despite him just using the bathroom, I grab ahold of his hand before he gets too far away. I pull him back to me and wrap my arms around his waist, giving him a lazy hug. "I swear, if you're about to thank me again, I'm going to walk away from you." I smile, my cheek getting squished against his chest.

"Thank you for this incredible job opportunity." He tries to pull away from me, but I squeeze him tight. "If it weren't for you, we would've said bye a few days ago and I would be at home with my parents, moping around and crying." He wraps both his arms around my shoulders. 

"I'm sick and tired of you thanking me." He mumbles, resting his cheek on the top of my head. "I would've honestly convinced you to go on tour if it weren't for you being our media manager." My head vibrates at every word he says. I close my eyes, enjoying this moment. "You better believe the moment we're ready, I'm fucking you in a closet at one of the venues." I laugh.

"You just have to ruin such a cute moment with saying something like that." I say, pulling my head away from him and looking up at his face. He was sporting a grin, his eyes small and asian-like from sleep. "I guess it could be worse, you could have said you're going to fuck me in a bathroom stall."