2.5

here's the surprise update i mentioned i'd put out today in the epilogue of Worth the Wait. enjoy this cute flashback!!

Back to the Beginning | 2.5 |
| Tuesday: August 12th, 2013 |

"Oh mmm gee! Are you Brady from Teen Beach Movie?" Laura quietly exclaims after they see a few girls walk by and giggle with phones pointed at him. Ross gently nudges her side and tells her to shut up. "Oh mmm gee it is you! Can I please take a picture with you?" She asks, batting her eyelashes up at him with an innocent smile.

"No." He immediately replies, his cheeks turning pink. Teen Beach Movie has just premiered a little over three weeks ago and every chance Laura got, she would tease Ross because he simply wasn't use to getting recognized as often as he has been the last couple weeks.

"I made Brady blush!" Ross quickly covers Laura's mouth before she could talk any louder and actually gain unwanted attention from the people on the sidewalk.

"Shut. Up." He keeps his hand on her mouth a little longer, making sure she got the hint that although it was amusing to her, it wasn't amusing to him, at all. "Keep this up and I won't give you the good lovin' tonight." He tells her.

"The good lovin'?" Laura asks with her nose scrunched up. "We share a room with your brother, Ross. We haven't had the good lovin' all week." She wasn't wrong. Laura's been with the Lynch's since mid-July, a few days before TBM premiered, and then tagged along for a couple shows on the east coast and one in Australia. Sadly, she has to go in a couple of days, so Ross and her have been spending as much time as possible together. But since they've been back in L.A. as of a week ago, Ross and Laura have been sharing a room with Ryland instead of having their own hotel room (because Ross and Ryland share a room).

"But if you remembered what Ryland told us this morning, he's going to a friends house and crashing there tonight. We have a room to ourselves." He tells her.

"Your sister is a wall away." She replies.

"Hasn't stopped us before." He reminds her.

"Yeah, okay." She mumbles. Ross chuckles and wraps an arm around her shoulders as he continues to lead them to In-N-Out that was another block away. They would have parked closer, but Rocky drove them and he parked at a music store so he could look at new gadgets and whatnot to improve their home studio, so they ended up walking from there to In-N-Out. Since it was nice outside, Laura snags a table in the shade while Ross goes inside to order for them.

Rossy🤞🏻💛:
Dude theres kids in here and theyre staring at me

Buggy🤞🏻❤️:
They recognize you! That's a good thing, Ross!!!

When Ross didn't reply, Laura ended up scrolling through her Instagram feed while she waited for him to come out. She heard her name being called and snaps her head up to find a guy in an In-N-Out uniform with a tray of food in his hand.

"Here's your shakes, burgers, and fries. Your friend should be out in a moment." She quietly thanks the guy and starts sipping on her milkshake. A little less than 10 minutes later, Ross finally walks out with an overwhelmed expression on his face.

"It's Brady from Teen Beach Movie!" Laura then exclaims with a laugh. Ross gives her his shut up face as he walks over to her. "Lots of pictures?" She asks him.