"When you hear the British Cannons go *BOOM*!"

Sorry about the title you guys, I'm just really stuck on titles. I might change them later on, but if you get the joke in the title, please tell me in the comments down below. :P 

20 minutes... How did we know the bomb wasn't a fake? What if was just a joke? What if... What if... What if... What if there was no way we could get rid of the bomb quick enough. 17 minutes....

"Alice, I'm going to take the bomb with me to New York Harbor. I can get there because someone owes me a favor. You go get the police." I told her. She nodded and got the next taxi. I went into my dorm, and got the Black leather suit that I wore the night before. I shoved it in my bag, along with a grappling hook, and my bulletproof vest. "Let's roll..." I told myself. 

10 minutes... 

I went into the nearest alley, and slipped the costume on hoping nobody would see me. Of course nobody would see me, I was inside of a fridge-sized cardboard box! 5 minutes....

Now dressed in my costume, I ran with the bomb in hand, scaling fire escapes, and jumping over rooftops. 4 minutes... "Stupid bomb... Half an hour?! Pshh, like that's enough time to get rid of a fu-" 

I could see the harbor faintly. "I need a bike." I muttered angrily, jumping from roof to roof. "You need a better suit too. Leather and water is not a good mix." I hissed. Finally, the harbor was in full view. "Finally!" I sighed with happiness. 

1 minute...

"One minute?! Shoot!" I yelled frantically. I jumped from the roof onto the fire escape, and jumped from level to level. By the time my feet hit that harbor ground, I was flying. "MOVE, I'VE GOT A BOMB!" I yelled, pushing people out of the way. I wiped sweat out of my eyes, and realised I didn't have a mask. "It's a good thing you're not wearing your tail!" I told myself. 

30 seconds...

 Police sirens wailed, and Alice was guiding people away from the harbor. Police and Bombsquad members came towards me. "I've got only 20 seconds left, what do I do with it?!" I yelled to the bomb squad. They approached me, and took the bomb out of my hand. They opened the back of it quickly, and started cutting wires. 

I leaned over them, and saw the countdown. 

3...

2...

1...

Silence.

I waited for the rapid beeping, but it never came.