"Sam?"

You woke up the next morning in an oversized shirt, knee high socks, basketball shorts, with the wonderful blessing of wet hair. You don't remember putting the socks on, or braiding your hair. Even though you were tired, and hated leaving your bed, you did it anyways.

As you stood up, a searing pain shot through your leg. You took step towards your nightstand, only to knock it over, and fall onto the hardwood floor. You grimaced in pain, and gave a quiet curse to your leg. "Y/n, what are you doing on the floor?" Scott asked.

"I dunno. What are you doing being a jack in the crack?" You asked. As flimsy and horrible as the insult was, he stopped smiling. He came over to you, and helped you up.

"Jeez... You really jacked that leg up." He exclaimed. It had guaze on it, and in various places blood could be seen. "Coffee sound good to you?" He asked.

"Drugs sound good... Asprin... Dayquill.... Anything to get rid of this mother f-"

"And we see the magnificent hero has awaken...." Tony interrupted. He took a sip of his coffee. You did a mental check of who was and wasn't there.

"Nat. Wanda. Scott. Tony. Bucky. Bruce. Clint isn't here, he's probably with his family... Vision. Thor isn't here, and neither is Steve, Peter or-"

"Where's Sam?" You asked. Bucky took a sip of his coffee, and Tony stood up. He walked towards you and Scott took a seat.

"Let's take a walk first kid..." Tony answered. He walked, you limped, towards the infirmary. "Before we go in, nothing was your fault. Okay?" He asked.

"Sure... Nothing was my fau-" You stopped suddenly. "Did someone die?" You whispered. You thought about last night.

The shock.
The scream.
The sound of his body falling to the ground.
Tony carrying him off...

There was no heart monitor going on in the room. It was quiet. All except for the breathing of two people. You could hear the distinct huff before letting the full breath out. Steve was in there. 

The other person was Peter. You could hear him thinking... Literally. "Did Sam die? He did... He died didn't he.... Oh no, no, no, no, no.... I don't think this is not my fault! It is my fault and-"

"Y/n, good grief, it's not your fault. He's not in this specific room, it's just the waiting room. Steve and Peter are in there. So just calm the freak down, and wait... Okay?" Tony stopped your rant.

You nodded your head, and walked into the room where Steve and Peter were waiting. "Y/n, I gotta be honest with you... You look horrible." Peter greeted.

"Is he okay?" You asked. Peter nodded.

"Last we heard he was in critical condition, they've been working with him for three hours, he probably is not okay." Steve muttered. Peter frowned and glared at him.

"He's fine. They haven't come out to tell us he's dead. Plus, my Spidey senses haven't gone off. He'll be fine. There's no danger." Peter replied.

"Your senses can't alert death kid." Steve shot back.

"Oh, really? They can't? So how come I could tell that Wanda needed to go to the hospital from a punctured lung? Don't you remember that? I told her she was hurt, and she needed medical assistance. She wouldn't be here if it weren't for me." Peter spat.

"Her breathing was off, anyone could've-"

"Shut up!" You growled. Steve and Peter stopped fighting.

For a few minutes they didn't make any eye contact. Then they finally apologized. You guys waited for hours before a door was open.

The nurse nodded.

You pushed your way through, your wounds didn't bother you at the moment.

Then you saw him.

"Sam?"

MWAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAAA~

Did he die?
Is he alive?
We dunno.
Keep reading to find out!

*fun fact

Molten Man, also known as Mark Raxton, is a step brother to Liz Allen!!!

"Raxton became reconciled with his stepsister, Liz Allen, after realising that she was the only one who had never abandoned him. He even began working for his brother-in-law and helped Liz run Osborn Industries after Harry's death."

"Page 67, Spider-Man The Ultimate Guide"
(Written by Tom DeFalco)

The things you learn when reading...

Leave a vote down if you liked it, and tell me if you think Sam will survive or not! Have a wonderful day/night everyone!💙