Black Cats and Broken Mirrors

Okay before I start this chapter I would like to give a shout out to tomthespooder for helping me with ideas on how to continue the story. Thank you! ~Amber

Peter's POV: "Who's this? Why does she have a whip? Why are her eyes yellowish green? Why is her voice so familiar?" I asked myself. As much as I wanted to ask Karen to run a facial recognition, I didn't. Until I knew whether or not she was a possible enemy.
She drove her bike into a crowded alley, then went through the subway. "The best way to lose a follower. Unless... She's gonna come out somewhere." "Karen activate camera webs." I commanded. "She's going to come out sooner or later."
I decided to activate my stealth suit. I didn't want her to see me. In order to find out if she was a probable enemy I would have to find out who she is. Or she can tell me if she's here for good, which is highly unlikely.

After what seems like 20 minutes she came out on her bike. Frightened and annoyed screams came from the subway exit. I decided to follow her. Maybe she would lead me to her secret hideout, if she even had one that is.
Her wild h/c hair blew in the wind as she drove off into the night. I followed her until she led me towards what looks like an abandoned building. She parked the bike inside the building and climb to the roof. Of course I follow her, not meant in a creepy stalker way, but as a way that would seem as if I were intrigued by her appearance or skills.

as I followed her in the building I made sure to make no noise it was hard seeing as the wooden boards were creaky and rotting. She jumped over the stairs with cat-like abilities but I just climbed on the walls instead. She turned around and looked at me where I was on the wall. A million questions ran through my head.
"Can she see me? Do I smell horrible? What's giving me away? Can her glasses see through my invisibility shield? Why are her eyes so dam gorgeous?"

Au: if you PJO fans get this, please comment down below. Also, have any of you been to Hoover Dam?

"She's staring right at me. Should I just should I just expose myself? Or should I wait?" I thought. She walked off, and I realized how lean and muscular she was. I waited until she left then continued to follow her.

She led me to the rooftop where mirrors surrounded her. Strings and other obstacles made it nearly impossible for me to make it through the maze of mirrors soundlessly.  just as I was about to reach her, I broke a mirror.

It shattered sounding louder than it should have been. She whipped her head around and her eyes turned from suspicious to furious. "Look Mr. Spider,  you've broken my mirror. Now why don't you come out into the open. No tricks." She hissed. I came into the open, and deactivated the invisibility shield.
I took a defensive step backwards. "Who're you?" The girl unsheathed razor sharp claws, and gave a mischievous grin. "Why, I'm the friendly neighborhood alley cat." And with that, she jumped into the night leaving the me with questions.

"Now you've had a black cat cross your path. As if a broken mirror wasn't enough." I thought bitterly.

Sorry for not updating. My keyboard is still broken, and I've been busy. Don't expect an update because I will most likely be going to play practice this week. Goodbye, and sorry for the slow updates.
🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷