"Leave a message and I'll call you back!" ~Spiderwebs No Doubt

https://youtu.be/UBVEie8bNdE   I know it's an old song, but I love it. 🕸🕷🕸 Now on with the story...

Sure, the stars were beautiful, but the view over the city was majestic. The golden streaks of car lights, and ruby red flashes glowed. The lampposts stood tall in the nearby parks. The parks were lit with lanterns as kids ran around, and adults sat on benches, straining to remember every detail.
The buildings were mirrored in the dark water, and boats disturbed the nearly perfect reflections.
"The view is brilliant up here." Peter mumbled.
"You could say that again." I muttered.
"The view is-" Peter's sarcastic remark was interrupted by silence. The city's usual noise was disturbed by squealing tires, then sirens filled the night.
"Peter, I'd better go I'm sorry." I told him. I started making my way down towards my window.
"It's fine Uh, will you be at Starbucks with Ned and I?" He asked, following me towards my window.
"Yeah. See you there. I need to call Alice and see if they're okay."
I jumped down from the roof, and landed on a small ledge. Peter lowered himself on the ledge. I leaped from ledge to balcony, until I was at my dorm window. I slunk in, grabbed my suit, put the body piece on, and ran out the door. The rest of my stuff was in a bag. I grabbed my motorcycle helmet and dashed out the college entrance.
I hopped on the bike, and it turned on quietly. I rode the bike into the street, and headed towards the sirens.

Time skip BC I'm to freaking lazy.
🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷

I had decided to take a shortcut towards the dangerous scene. ,"I hope I don't die tonight." I thought anxiously. Apparently, Mysterio, one of the many villains here, is fighting with Spiderman. Oh, and he's doing it only a mile and a half away in some small park.
I arrived at the park after parking, and locking my bike up two blocks away. (Don't worry, the locks can only be activated/deactivated by my fingerprints. Also, they're made of tightly woven metals, Expensive ones.)
I climbed into some bushes, and put my cat mask on. The mask had a protective screen where the eye holes were. The screen has multiple modes such as night vision, and others. I mostly use the mask because it has a filter that changes my eyes to look yellow green.
Once my utility belt and tail (for balance) had been put on I dashed out of the bushes and looked for any webbing or snapped branches. I found the webbing, and a caller ID came onto my screen.
It was Ned. I let it go to voicemail. "Hello, this is Y/n l/n. Please leave a message and I'll call you back!"
"Y/n, I should've specified which Starbucks, and I'm sorry about that. It's right next to Delmar's. I just got there, so I'll wait for you and Peter. Its about twenty minutes away from the school so just call when you're on your way. This is Ned."
I found the battle after Ned had hung up. The one  and only, Spiderman. Oh, and Mysterio.
"Watch for an opening. " I whispered to myself. Then, I saw it. I dashed out into the lime of fire, and brought out my grappling hook and whip. I snapped the whip, and threw the hook onto Mysterio's suit. It locked itself into place, and I yanked on it backwards. He stumbled backwards, then tried to yank the hook off it was in the small of his back, so he couldn't reach it.
Suddenly, the Spiderman kicked him in the chest while he was distracted by the hook. Mysterio hit the ground, and laid there for a minute. I walked up to the  helmet, where fog circulated. I snapped my metal whip as I got closer.
However, the Spiderman was also advancing. "Does this gold fish bowl keep him alive?" I asked him.
"Sure does. Now, back away before you get hurt." He commanded.
"Well, it's a good thing I've got nine lives Spidey." I smirked. I was at the head now. I brought out a small drill and started to drill a miniscule hole in his fishbowl. A small wisp escaped the hole.
"That'll keep him down. He won't dare to attack now that his bowl is damaged." I told the spider.
Sirens filled the air, and I knew I had to go. "See you around Spidey." I announced. "I'll leave you with the officials." With that, I bounded off towards the bike, undid the lock, put the tail in the compartment, and sped off. I had the motorcycle helmet on, so hopefully I'd be a little harder to track.
I saw a small web shoot onto my wrist. "He's following me. Great." I muttered angrily. I went into an alley, and drove around in between buildings. I know I didn't loose him, but he'd run out of webs soon. Then, I'd loose him. "Or maybe you won't."