I dont know what to title this as...

Before I start, I am thanking each and one of you for reading, voting, and giving me a reason to write daily.

It has been a challenge figuring out what I'm going to do for the end of this story. I knew as of yesterday, and I'm afraid it's not going to be the typical happily ever after.

I hope you all continue to read this, and I hope y'all have a wonderful day/night.

Peter's POV: Y/n hopped into the shower first, and she was in there for about half an hour. It took me half that time to shower. I knew she would be tired when she got out, so I decided to leave her be. When she was done, I'd wrap her wounds, or take her down to the quick care.

I went into my room and jumped into my pajamas. I turned on some music and started to punch my punching bag halfheartedly. After that, I sat in my hanging chair and spun it around. (It's those chairs that you hook up to the ceiling, and it's kinda egg shaped, with a hole in the front so you can get in.)

When I was dizzy from spinning, my Spidey senses went off. I ran out the door, and into Y/n's room. She was cursing silently, and when she saw me she just laid down.

"You're just going to pester me until I get it bandaged... I'm too tired to put up a fight. Get it done and over with." She yawned.

After grabbing some gauze, triple antibiotic paste, rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, pads, bandages, and medical tape, I got to work.

"You should've just brought the whole kit." She muttered.

"Nah. It's fine." I shrugged.

Her leg had a thin membrane of skin over the wound, but I knew it was going to bleed sooner or later. I also had to clean the wound, so as much as I hate hurting people, I had to reopen the wound. She flinched every now and then, but it wasn't often.

When I cleaned the wound she would squeeze her eyes shut, and breathe rapidly. She dug her fingernails into her wrist, and bit her lip. Then, I repeated the process to all of the other wounds.

I put some triple antibiotic paste onto the wound, and put a cotton pad on it. Once all of her wounds were patched up, she fell asleep. I pulled some knee high socks out of her dresser, and then pulled the blankets up and over her. Her h/c hair was plastered on her face. I pulled it back and French braided it.

When I was about to leave, she woke up. "Peter... Do you think maybe you could stay. Just for the night?" She asked. "Y-yea... S-sure." I stammered. She moved over to make room for me, and I slipped under the blankets. She was under all three blankets, while I was under just two.

Y/n's POV: Peter's arms wrapped around me tightly, and I remember feeling his hot breath on my neck. His warmth helped me from shivering, even though I was under three blankets. Tony somehow had the temperature set so it would be 60 degrees at night. I could never find the thermostat, so I could never change it. After a few hours, I had fallen asleep once more.

***Dream land***

I was standing on a bridge, fighting with-
Wait... Was that me?
I was fighting with myself. Only I wasn't in my body. Instead I was the girl from the bridge. Suddenly, I felt as if I was suffocating. A low chuckle came from my throat. The real me, not the girl from the bridge.

"You'd be stupid to tangle with a skilled garrote user." She- past me- laughed. "Why is that?" I spat. I reached down carefully for a gun. The metal tightened around my neck, and I held the gun close to my chest.

"They typically loose their heads in the end." Past me smirked, and the body that I was using as a host shot past me in the calf. Then, the wire tightened and-

"Y/n! Y/n, hey, what's wrong?" Peter asked, holding your shoulders. "Just another nightmare." You shuddered. "We're gonna talk about it... Tomorrow, okay?" He muttered in my ear. "Okay..." You nodded. You curled up, and he drew you closer, copying your position.

"Goodnight Y/n." Peter whispered. He kissed the top of your head and you kissed his hand. "Goodnight Peter."

Hey everyone!
Hope you enjoy the chapter!
This one was slightly challenging because I refuse to use the words "said" and "like".
You might find those words in this chapter, and for that I apologize. Hope you all have a wonderful day/night!
💚