Heights, Sworn Secrecy, and more Coffee

Y/n's POV:

"Forget living both lives. A menace and a hero, you have to decide right now." I scolded. I paced the room knowing that because I'd called the agency, my decision was already made. "You should think things through before you act." I grumbled.

I packed my makeup, clothes, and any personal belonging that I had brought. I went over to the closet and grabbed my leather suit. I put it inside of my black, blue, and white striped suitcase. I was about to open the door when I heard knocking.

"Hey Y/n. It's me, Peter. I know you probably hate me right now, but I need to talk to you." He said through the door. My hand hovered over the doorknob. "Okay... I was going to ask you a long time ago... If you wanted to go grab some lunch. However you and I have both been so busy I never got the chance. I told MJ about asking you to lunch. She just assumed we were... You know..."

You opened the door, and saw Peter standing there. Sorry, you looked up and saw Peter. His eyes were full of remorse, and pleading. (Probably for forgiveness.) "I've got time tomorrow. Does that work for you?" You asked. Peter nodded.

After scheduling a time and place, and who's paying for what, you left to go to the prearranged meeting place where you would be taken to the HQ for S.H.I.E.L.D. Perhaps you'd get to see how things work and you'd get a good unit to work with.

***time skip because I'm lazy and have no ideas***

You arrived at your new apartment, exhausted. There was no coffee there, everything was a sworn secret, and you never new when you'd be paged for a mission. There seemed to be a whole lot of those. Agent Rivera, the leader of your unit had assigned you a desk as well as paperwork.

"Probie" was your new nickname, courtesy of Agent DiSarro.

You walked over to the coffee machine in your kitchen and saw a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Someone was here. You sniffed the coffee. Seeing as you didn't trust it you dumped it down the sink. Including the pot. You let the pot and mug soak in steaming hot water before investigating.

"Who's there?" You asked aloud. Nobody answered... Obviously. After rounding a corner, you found yourself face to face with Agent Rivera.

"Hello, agent L/n... Glad to see you're alert and ready. You've been assigned to a new unit. Due to your excellent combat skills, you are now in the undercover unit. You will report to Agent LaRue tomorrow. You will be given a card granting you clearance as well as access to your new office." She said.

"I'm only on probation... I'm not even allowed in the coffee lounge!" You scoffed. "This is obviously a prank. My 'excellent combat skills', are average. I barely made it through the test I was given for exams this year!" You pointed out.

"According to the records at your former college, you were top of your class. Every test that was given to you wasn't an average test. You were recommended for our agency, therefore given harder tests, and we pushed your boundaries. You were persistent, a hard worker, and you never gave up. In fact, you became so good you started up a second life."

"I don't know what you're talking about." You lied.

"Then what's this?" She asked.
A holographic video started to play. A scene that was oddly familiar. A silhouette sat on the edge of a building. Then someone sneezed. The figure took McSneezy's bag and suddenly you remembered where you'd seen this all before.

"The night of the robbery." You accidentally murmured aloud.

"Yes. So, you admit it was indeed you?" She questioned.

"I will neither admit, nor will I deny this." You answered.

"The information that was spoken in this room is confidential. Are we clear?" She asked, slightly annoyed.

"Crystal clear." You nodded.

Sorry for the nonexistent updates. I would like to thank @MarvelFanGirl2019 for giving me inspiration to write. Its nice to know someone out there is interested in my work. I thank everybody for reading this. ~Amber

I'm also new to writing government stuff so don't expect plots you might see in cop shows or anything like that.
**cough** NCIS **cough**