The Mission part 2

Bold and italicized words are words coming out of the ear piece
Italicized words are thoughts

----------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

"I'm intrigued... Go on, mademoiselle." He agreed. He led me to a corner with three other people there. They were planning something... Mysterio's name was uttered before they acknowledged Max's presence.

Wanda was sitting on the couch next to a man I assumed was Flint Marko... Sandman. "Talia, have you told them about our offer?" I asked. "You know her?" Flint asked. "She was going to be my sister in law... Unfortunately Tony happened." She  explained with a huff. "Thank goodness.... She's going along with my plan." I thought.

"So... Pietro... What was your relation to him?" Otto asked. "Childhood friend. I went to the Avengers for help originally... Once I knew where he had been for the past few-" A man coughed and made himself known. "That's Sergei Kravinov. His family were one of the best known aristocrats. Emphasis on were... They were exiled. He can lift about two tons, he's faster than a cheetah, and he trained in the jungle... Deadly opponent. Watch his moves carefully." Natasha told me. I raised a single eyebrow, and looked at him.

"If I may, why would you turn to us?" He asked. "If you can beat Spider-Man, which you all have, at least once, Tony Stark shouldn't be a problem." Wanda sneered. "Talia's right... His suit can only handle so much before overloading." Max stated, taking a sip of whatever was in his glass. "Your technology is far more revolutionary, Dr. Octavius... This is a well known fact. After all, you're a scientist. He's just a lazy, no good, fat, over privileged child." Wanda spat.

"Ouch." Tony whispered. "Our payment?" Kraven asked. I looked at Wanda, and she nodded. I snapped my fingers sharply, and Vision came over. "Our cases. Immediately." I whispered. He nodded and made haste. "Now... If you can take out Tony Stark, you get the money. If you fail to do so, they'll imprison you, and you'll be locked up. They've already locked Mysterio up. And Vulture..." I added.

Vision came back with the cases, and set them on the table. After he left, Wanda opened the case to reveal a large sum of money. However, it was fake.  Everything was there, except the signature was slightly different. It was more feminine... They didn't notice.

"So... What's your answer." I asked. "We would normally accept, however... We're trying to stay under the radar." Kraven answered. "Kraven! With this money we could live for at least a year! We need it!" Otto hissed. Suddenly Sam came over. He refilled the drinks, and his eyes flicked between the cups, the opponents, and the two of us...

"We accept." Flint corrected. Wanda smiled satisfied. "Good... Now boys, if you would understand, I must take leave before my husband suspects me." Wanda stood up, before she was stopped by Kraven. "You thought we were that dim... Didn't you." He spat on her face. It was just above her lip. "Aren't you going to take care of that?" He asked. Wanda narrowed her eyes, then licked the spit off. "I don't know what you're talking about." She lifted her dress, then walked off with a subtle sashay.

"Are you a spy too?" Kraven asked. "I'm nothing, but a woman seeking revenge." I sneered. Electricity sparked in the air, and the friction between us was growing. Sparky here was no help either. "I'll expose you soon... Just wait." He glared. "If you suspect my loyalties one more time, I might call Dimitri for help instead." I threatened.

He stumbled backwards, and a flash of fear shone in his eyes. "Oh... Is the kitty scared?" I asked, arching an eyebrow. He sat down, disturbed at my comment about his half brother. "That's what I thought." I fixed my hair. "Y/n, you might want to get out of there. They're coming." Peter urged. "I've had enough for one night. Here's my card. I'll tell you where to find him. Expect a call." I explained. I handed the card to Kraven, who was electrocuted as soon as he touched it. His muscles tensed, then he stumbled to the floor.