Le Flashback

I thought that perhaps it would be fair if you all got to see what the dates were like. Specifically the first one. Instead of having it from Y/n's pov, this will be told from Peter's. After all, what's the point of a Spiderman x Reader if we never get to see any action from Peter's side of the story? Also, in this book, Infinity War never happened. Okay? I know that's a major part of the story, but I dont want to write all of the anxieties, nd phobias, and PTSD, and OCD actions that might take place after this tragic event. All of the Avengers are friends, and Civil War happened years ago. S.H.I.E.L.D. never fell, and the accords are dismissed. Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, and Nick Fury point out that the Avengers were formed under S.H.I.E.L.D., which is indeed a government organization who knew their identities and other complicated shenanigans we dont need to get into. However, the accords were set aside, and never brought up by the government again. ANYWAYS.... Let's get to the story! :)

Peter's POV: I sat on the roof of Mr. Stark's old tower, waiting for something to happen. So far, there had been only one encounter of a member from the Sinister Six. Mysterio. A woman, in a black leather suit had drilled a hole in his helmet, and threatened to make it bigger, releasing the fog in his fishbowl. I don't understand how it kept him alive, or if that was even the purpose of the fog. Even so, he laid still, knowing that any movement from him would result terribly. Last I heard, he was headed for the cube, probably for good this time. I knew that they always came back somehow. That was a few months ago, and I had seen, and heard little about her from that encounter. 

As I sat, eating my chili dog, my Spidey-senses told me someone else was on the roof. I decided not to look, until they thought I didn't hear them. They neared me, but it seemed as if they were no threat. I cleared my throat, but the person only came closer. Finally, I put the rest of the chili dog into my mouth, pulled my mask down, and turned around to see who it was. I read the name tag of the maintenance worker. "Morris Bench" was his name. "Are you... are you the Spiderman?" He asked. 

"Yeah, but there's a hyphen between Spider and Man. So it's Spider-Man." I corrected. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah."

"I'd never have guessed!"

"So, uh, why are you here on the roof?"

"I was told we left some equipment up here, but I can now see that my workers were obviously lying." He answered bitterly. 

"Did they look sincere?" I asked, knowing that there might've been some miscommunication. 

"Yeah, I guess they did. Oh, do you think maybe you could sign this for me? It's for my son, he thinks that you're absolutely amazing!" He exclaimed. 

"Sure." I agreed. He grabbed a pen, and handed it to me. Before I could take it, he clicked it, and it extended into a knife. He jabbed it at me, but I quickly jumped off the building. "Holy Shi-" the knife sliced my arm, leaving a small wound. I bit the inside of my lip, trying to to scream in pain. The wound may not have been deep, but it stung. I swung myself into a small alley, hoping that Morris wouldn't find me. I was a few blocks away from the tower, so that should give me a head start. "What was that for man... I just wanted to-" My suit's phone started to buzz. 

I checked it, and saw that my alarm was going off to get ready for my date with Y/n. Her face then showed up on the screen at the exact moment, but this time, she was calling me. "Would you like me to answer?" Karen asked.