Author's Note:

I have had extreme amounts of fun from writing these, and I cannot believe how far this story has come. Last I checked I was at 4.4k reads. I'll probably have 5k reads by the end of the week which I am ecstatic about.

I don't think I used that word right but I don't care. 😝

I have a crap ton of stories out right now, and they've been on paper for the longest time. I thought that it's to!e for them to actually be written.

I'm going to bid you all adieu and I thank you all for giving me all of these reads!!! 💙💙💙

Here are some of my books:
"Keep the Fire Burning" This is a Leo Valdez x Reader. Slow updates, only a few chapters, most likely going to be postponed for the summer. I haven't decided.

Collaboration at it's finest. This is a collab with me and tomthespooder. Go follow her, she's freaking amazing, and talented!!!!

Art book.  Cause those are nice.... I guess... My art is Crap. My edits are better.

"I Can't Help Falling in Love With You"
Y/n Stark falls in love with Peter Parker, then she gets dusted right in front of the woman who is her mother figure. The mother figure lobes Y/n as of she were her daughter. Oh, that was the first time she called her mom, I forgot to mention that.

"I Can't Help Falling in Love With You" Book 2. This book so far, is a bunch of End Game recaps, and a work in progress. I can't tell you anything. Sorry everyone.

"She's quite odd that one". The title is something like that. It is about my Harry Potter OC Amber Vale. Still in its baby chapters, slow updates.

"Somebody to Love" is my Marvel one shot book full of fluff and hilarious moments according to some dorm mates...

M•A•G•I•C is a Peter Parker book. It's about my Marvel OC, Ashley Phillips. She is the daughter of Loki in this book. (She's just my general Marvel character. Doesn't have a solid past yet. Still deciding.) Baby chapters, slow updates.

"Dust in the Wind" is also a Marvel book. I bet you can already tell what this one is about...

Then there's this one...

I'm sorry this isn't a chapter, but these are just some of my works if you would like to check them out! 🙂

-SXLXNOPHILX & tomthespooder are my coauthors on some projects, so PLEASE, check their stuff out. It is more intriguing than mine. Good day/night everyone! And thank you for the reads and participation!.💙💚💙