The Mission part 1

Bold and italicized words are when people are talking over the earpieces. (If anyone knows what they're actually called, please tell me.)

Italicized words are just thoughts, like normal.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Kraven the Hunter... Sandman... Mysterio... Vulture... Doctor Octopus... Electro... Single them out. That's your mission." I thought. I was going to a high end casino, where they would be meeting. Happy drove me to the casino, and left as soon as I stepped out. My earpiece was hidden comfortably in my ear so that everyone could hear the conversation.

Wanda was going with me in a scarlet dress that was fairly appropriate. Long sleeves, and floor length. There were two slits in her dress. On on both sides that allowed easy movement. The back was fairly low, and overall, Shea's stunning? Her dress, unlike mine, didn't cling to her curves... Which means that she wouldn't be stared at as often.

My dress was dark blue, with silver accents. (Shown below) You also had a white fur boa, with your garrote hidden inside.

 (Shown below) You also had a white fur boa, with your garrote hidden inside

What about metal detectors?!? Well... Bucky told the manager about his prosthetic hand. (Tony made a cover to go over his arm. It looked just like actual skin.) The manager made it clear that he could come and go without going through the metal detector. Vis also told the manager about the metal plate in his skull. Your boa had fallen off without your noticing before you entered. Bucky, who didn't have to pass through the detectors brought it in. He handed it off to Vision before anyone could capture what was going on.

After walking briskly into the casino,  were greeted by security guards. I recognised one of them as a red haired Steve, and freshly shaven, bleached blonde Bucky. (Courtesy of Natasha.) They had been working here for at least a month, getting familiar with the system before we engaged the operation.

"May we take your bags?" Bucky asked. Wanda raised her eyebrows, and left her suitcase at Bucky's side. I left mine next to hers, and we checked in. "Reservation?" A woman at the desk asked. "Hayes." Wanda confirmed. "Mulligan." I added after her. She handed us our VIP badges, and she led us to a room in the back. The carpets were white, with red velvety rugs under the furniture, and on the staircases.

"If you need assistance, talk to security." The woman informed us. She nodded her head towards Vision. He had taken the appearance of a black haired man, with electric blue eyes. His face reminded me of Freddie Mercury's... Wanda nodded, and we took seats at the bar.

We ordered pina coladas, and Sam, who was also working the mission, and had a clean shaven head, as well as blue eyes (color changing contacts.) handed us our drinks. He knew that if we had alcohol it wouldn't go well. So the drinks were just pineapple juice, and coconut milk. Nothing else.

We sat at the bar, and even though I was 21, I still didn't feel comfortable in a casino like this. The dance floor was full of people, and the couches were around a mahogany coffee table. The lamps were covered with a white shade, and a mahogany bottom. The theme was fairly simple, but expensive.

"White couch. Black suit. Electric blue tie. Closest to the dance floor... It's Electro alright." You heard Peter say in the mic. You brushed a curled strand behind you ear and whispered, "Got him." Wanda stayed sitting, flirting with Sam. In a playful way. You left the counter, and your drink and walked gracefully towards the balcony towards the back of the room. There was nobody there, surprisingly.

Electro had fallowed you there, and before he could get to you you asked Peter a question. "What do I do if he kisses me." "Tell him you're mourning for your husband. If he's persistent, tell him you're not ready for that yet." He answered. That got rid of your nerves. "I dont believe I've seen you around... What's your name dove?" He asked.

"Veronica Mulligan. What about your name, sparky?" I asked. "Dillion... Max Dillion." He answered. It was him. Vision walked over partly to see how well I was handling it, and to give me my concealed weapon. "Madame, you left this in the lobby with a worker..." He stated. "Oh, thank you... I must remember to check for this silly item once in awhile... It's so light that I forget it's there!" I explained. He smiled then went back to his post by an exit.

"So... Max... I've been wondering if perhaps you'd take a job I have. Yes, money's involved... You and your band can take it, or leave it." I stated as soon as Vision left. "How do you know who I am?" He asked suddenly. I summoned tears to fill my eyes. "I've been looking for you... I can't trust the avengers. They're the ones who did it." I whimpered.

While doing research on him, his mother had convinced him that he wasn't intelligent... That's why he was my target. "What's the mission." He asked curiously. "Take out Tony Stark." I answered with a sly grin. "Y/n-"

Ooh... What's next? And was that according to plan? I guess we'll have to find out!