The Hive part 1

AN: does anyone remember the game Animal Jam? You were able to do missions on it, and one of them was called The Hive...  If any of you remember comment or something. Or not yaknow....

"Sam!" You gasped. He rolled his eyes. "I'm not dead for go- erm- gosh sakes..." He chuckled. "Why didn't you just... Oh, right. Capsicle is here." Peter laughed.  Steve rolled his eyes, and helped hoist Sam up to his feet.

"Sanka... Ya dead man?" Steve asked in a Jamaican accent.

"Nah man..." Sam replied in his normal voice. "That's a hilarious movie, we should watch it sometime." Sam informed us.

"I'm glad you're not dead. That would have been absolutely horrible. Bucky's been bawling." Peter smiled. Same gave Peter a hug as well. "Yeah, well, I have that effect." Sam answered.

"You clearly can't go on any missions with me anymore, you nearly died." I whispered while giving him a hug. "Yeah, but wanna know what would've been worse?" Sam asked.

"I don't think anything is worse than dying. I mean I already lost a friend on a mission like that one and-"

"I could've been expelled." Sam smirked.

"Guys! We need you down here... We found the hive." Tony commanded over the speakers.

"The hive?" Peter asked, not sure if he had heard correctly.

"The hive." Steve nodded grimly.

Sorry, it's a minute chapter... Minute meaning small. I had to let you all know that Sam was okay... I didn't kill him. He deserves to live. He's not old.......

YET.