The Final Chapter part 2

Authors note: okay, so when I told you guys everyone's roles I found out that I had a mistake.

Steve is not an escort for the Loderstedt's.

Everybody's roles so far: edited
Bruce, Bucky, Vision- drivers
Peter (son), Natasha (mother)- the Loderstedt's.
Sam- escort for the Loderstedt's
Wanda- waitress
Scott- hired body guard for the Ovstrups (Ostrups))
Y/n (daughter), Steve (father)- the Ostrups. (In German it is Ovstrup, English is Ostrup)
Tony- bartender

Kay, that's it. 😊

Y/n POV: We had gotten in successfuly, and we were all walking around, talking to random people. I looked around for someone to talk to, however I couldn't find anyone interesting to talk to. Besides Peter, but we can't blow our cover so I walked over to the large fireplace.

The mantle was made from polished oak, and the frame above held a painting of a man. An oddly familiar man... His eyes were almond shaped, and were the same color as mine. His hair was cropped short, but you could still see the widow's peak he had. His brown hair looked black, which played in his favor. He looked young, but once I took a closer look, I saw the wrinkles on his brow, and around his eyes.

His scowl was similar to mine, which made me wonder, "could this man be my biological father?" Those thoughts were confirmed as I placed features from the painting to what I remember my Father's face looked like.

"He looks stern, doesn't he?" Someone asked from behind.

"Yes. I assume he started this program?" I asked quietly.

"This one, and multiple others. He started the human testing. We started with his daughter. He and his wife didn't object. They wanted a son." The man continued.

"He needed someone powerful to take over his plans. Surely a woman couldn't venture into his territory." I replied. On the inside my blood was boiling from anger, and disappointment. On the outside I was calm and collected.

"Yes. He would be disappointed to find out that his research has been terminated by the very people who funded it." The man sighed. After a few more minutes of exchanging words, he left to go talk to some officials. You headed to the bar.

"Martini." You muttered. Tony nodded, and his green eyes darted around quickly for the drink's ingredients.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"I'd take a seat here, but apparently I have to ask." You replied snobbishly.

"Pardon me mademoiselle, I didn't mean it that way." He replied quickly.

"Well, in that case..." You mumbled. After taking a seat and swirling the drink in it's glass for half an hour, you finally got up. The glass was still full, and untouched. Tony quickly disposed of the drink, and cleaned the glass of any prints.

After you walked around for a minute or two, your eyes laid themselves on an exquisite pearl necklace with an amethyst pendant. It was the same one your mom wore when she would go to her meetings. "Hello?" Someone asked from behind me. It was Peter.

"Hello?" I replied.

"Are you stuck here with your parents too?" He asked with a thick accent. I forgot that Tony made a microphone that would give you an accent when you spoke. It was located on a molar. It was secured with a flavorless clear glue so it wouldn't be swallowed.

"Unfortunately yes, I was invited to my friends wedding. Now I'm here, missing their lovely moment. At least they've got food." I shrugged, and started to walk away from him.

"We have food here too. Would you mind if I walked with you?"

"I don't want the delicacies. I'd prefer something simple... And delectable. Finger sandwiches are simple, and I'd choose them over shrimp balls any time." I shot down his offer and he shrugged.