The Hive part 2

"What?!" You yelled at Tony's previous statement. "I completed the mission, followed through, and I can still fight!" You pointed out. "You're not going! It's already decided! Someone needs to keep an eye on Sam. Besides, we're just observing the hive. We're sending Scott in, mostly because nobody's seen his face yet, and because we're giving him a chance."

"I can go undercover too you know. I went under S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar for a few days. I only came back because Peter needed to see me!" You spat. "Both you and him are staying here. Wanda is also staying. When we need backup, if we need it, we'll call you." He explained.

"They don't know my face either!" I muttered. "Actually Y/n, they do." He answered. "Yeah right!" You rolled your eyes. He slid a file across the table and it landed in front of you.

"Y/l/n, Y/n

Age: 2 months

Sex: Female

DOB: (day/ month/ year)

Hair: h/c

Eyes: e/c

Mother: (Mom's Name)

Father: (Dad's name)"

A picture of us as a family was set in the bottom corner of the file.

"Test subject 239 has successfully accepted the serum "SX72W" into their system. Qualities that should appear in the system include heightened hearing, smell, taste, athletic ability and flexibility. When the serum has finally been accepted 239 will be able to shift between human and cat."

"Where did you get this?" You asked, pushing the file away from you.

"We got it years ago. Friday told me that we had other files on you besides your school record and criminal records... Juvie? Really? For telling the teacher what exactly?" He asked.

"Oh just a few words about how she shouldn't be teaching.... And the fact that she's a beach." You admitted. He nodded.

"Anyways, when you started to days Peter I did some research. He refused to help me identify which file was yours so I was stuck at a dead end. When you joined us, Peter finally helped me identify which file was yours, I found this... Friday reminded me of an encrypted file yesterday. It cracked this morning and I printed every detail off." He replied.

"So thats why they died in the car accident." I scoffed. "They had gotten into an accident, and when they were found alive they were shot." I grew furious at the thought of them giving me up for an experiment. Then killed before they reached an old age.

"Turns out, they've been hunting you down as well." Tony added.

"Why?" I asked.

"The experiment was all about a serum. But if they couldn't keep you under control they'd kill you. With a bomb. I assume you've dealt with bombs before?" He asked.

"The day at the Bugle... The man with the bomb! He had a small hydra logo sewn onto his shirt! He was trying to kill you!" You thought.

"I've had my fair share." You answered him.

"There's a bomb with you 24/7... We can get it out, but it'll be risky. We don't know what will happen if we take it out.  You should be fine. Worst case scenario we all die. I think the worst to happen will be you loosing some control over muscles. You could end up handicapped." Tony muttered.

"If I get handicapped, promise me I can still live with you guys." I gambled.

"Deal. Besides... Im still waiting for tiny Parkers to run around." He joked.

"Shut up!" You blushed at his comment, and left the room. "Oh, will you tell them all at dinner... About the file and everything. I'll cook, and everything just... You tell them. I couldn't bring myself to do it." You begged. He nodded.

"When we get back. I'll tell them." He confirmed.

---+time skip+---

They were gone for a total of 6 weeks...

He told me it was an observation mission.

Yeah, they observed, and took down the hive.

Jerks.

When they came back you glowered at all of them for hiding the detail form you.

But now you were able to hide a detail from them. In each of their rooms was a.... Oh what should you call it? A surprise...

Natasha: purple dye in the hair conditioner and shampoo to stain her hair.

Bucky: dog squeaker toys in all of his shoes/slippers.

Tony: molasses in his thermos (where he keeps his smoothie)

Vision: his room has baby bats sleeping in it. He didn't want to go but whatever...

Steve: flour will fall on him when he opens the door. All of his tops (pajama shirts, t-shirts, formal shirts, everything) have all been replaced with crop tops, and his hoodies have been hidden.

Scott: glitter will fall onto him, and his pants have all been replaced with speedos.

Bruce: he has a Harry Potter chemistry set because he didn't want to go on the mission anyways. And I don't want to bring the Hulk out.

Thor's pop tarts have all been eaten, and his bed is covered in glitter. His pants are all skinny jeans with a heart patch on the back pocket... His shirts all have hello kitty on it. They're 5 sizes too big.

And now.... Time to wait for their reactions. (Tiny microphones and cat!eras have been installed so we can see their reactions. In every room, hallway, elevator...)

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

I'm sad to even think about the fact that this book is going to end soon.
😖
I don't want to end it you guys......

But....... "THE SHOW MUST GO ON~!"