Final Chapter (for real this time) part 1

Ugh.
The last chapter.

I'm sorry everyone.
😬

Underlined words= anything spoken over the comms.

Italicized words= thoughts

Bold words= used for emphasis

Peter's POV: We had found yet another base. And it was the last one. Then we could work on suing AIM. Or rather, Tony, could work on suing them. I don't know why he wanted to sue them. Probably because he can do whatever, whenever, but that wasn't likely...

Y/n was on the roof of the building, waiting for the next command from Cap. I watched as her now yellow eyes darted from enemy to enemy. Her mechanical tail flicked from side to side as she analyzed the numbers.

"Kit kat, how many numbers do we have on the west field?" Sam asked.

"About 23. They seem to be on high alert. I would say a medium threat with a quick attack from above, then someone could sweep through quickly for stragglers." She answered.

"Hey kid, how ya doing?" Tony asked.

"Good. Hardly any activity on the east. Low numbers. Probably a set up. Highly weaponed guards." I answered.

"No, not the mission. How are you doing. You've been distracted lately."

"We're on a private channel right?" I whispered.

"Yeah." He answered.

"I'm scared. Not for me. For Y/n. After you told us about the explosive... I know you guys removed it about a month back, but still... What if there's still some piece of it? She also seems distracted. I don't know if it's because of the upcoming wedding or-"

"Alright.. Firstly you need to realise that she's strong. She can handle this. You know better than anyone that when it comes to mission she gets pigeonholed. As for the wedding, I'm surprised she hasn't broken under the pressure, and let someone else work on it. As for the bomb we made sure it got out all the way. There was no shrapnel. She's fine. I promise." He replied.

"Alright... Whatever you say." I nodded.

He took us off of a private channel, and we resumed the mission.

#a few hours later#

Y/n and I made our way back to the quinjet after the reconnaissance, which is where we were met with news from Steve. "They're having a gala tomorrow. It's for a weapon trade success. The weapons will be exchanged for money during the end of the gala."

"And?" Scott asked.

"We're all going in." Natasha added.

"What about Bucky? What if they get him again?" Steve asked, getting all defensive over his frand.

"He's going to be one of the chouferes." Bruce muttered. (Pardon my spelling)

"What if you get too angry?" Scott asked.

"Not gonna happen. I'm also being a choufere." Bruce replied.

"Well, what can I do?" I asked.

"You're one of our faster, younger people. You're going as the son of Madame Loderstedt. A retired Russian diplomat. Secretly a supporter of HYDRA." Sam answered.

"Who's my 'mother'?" I asked. "Please let it be Natasha, oh please... She's basically my mother when Aunt May isn't around."

"Natasha." Steve nodded.

"Sounds Gucci." I shrugged. (I'm sorry)

"Peter, I will break off the wedding if you utter that phrase again." Y/n sighed.