Robert Plant #1

2024 A/N: This was my very first one shot and its terrible lol. I'd edit it but the cringe is too iconic lmao. Try to get through this, ok? 

(y/fv/LZ/A) means "Your favorite led zeppelin album."

You have always liked Robert Plant as a friend. He is the lead singer/frontman of this amazing band named Led Zeppelin. You loved their music and they had many great albums. Your favorite though has always been (y/fv/lz/a). Every song on that album was pure magic and listening to it made you feel like you were in heaven. Robert has one of the best voices in rock that you have ever heard. You were even surprised that he was your friend.

Robert would go to your house after each concert. He loved spending time with you instead of those groupies who always come to the concerts. You never went to one because of this time you went and passed out when Robert started dancing. You had a crush on him and were planing to reveal your feelings to him tonight if he ever came.

You wanted to tell him but you feared that your friendship would be ruined and he'd reject you. It was 12:00am and you went to bed. It was too late for Robert to come. You already lost confidence as time passed by.

Suddenly someone starts throwing rocks at your windows. Cut it out, you thought. How the hell could you sleep with those noises? You walked to the window and open it to scream at the person throwing the rocks. Suddenly a rock flies inside and hits your eye making it black. Shoot, your eye starts hurting like crazy. It hurts so much that you couldn't think of anything else. You were able to see Robert with your good eye and let him in and closed the window.

Things weren't going right. You had your black eye and pijamas on. You wore little kid pjs because they were only clean ones you had. The others were dirty from all the sweat you got from dreaming about Robert everynight. You were embarrassed and covered your black eye with your hand to make things better.

Tears started to form in your eyes. Robert was looking gorgeous like always while you looked like a little kid who got punched in the eye.

"What were you doing here this late throwing rocks at my window" You say bitterly.

"Why are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad! Why do you think I'm mad ?" you say as both of you walk to your living room.

"Never mind," Robert says as both of you sit on the couch. He then tries to grab the hand that was your eye. He couldn't since you slapped it with your other hand.

"Oww, that hurt! Why are you hiding your beautiful eye?"

"I I I I'm n n n n not h hhiding anything!" You stutter. He admitted that you have beautiful eyes.

"You are, you sound nervous when you speak. Whats wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Seriously, tell me!"

" I want you to love me, to marry me, and grow old with me. I have loved you my whole life but never wanted to reveal my feelings to you. I was going to tell you today but you came really late when i was in bed with these embarrasing pjs. Then i open the window and you throw a rock that hit my eye and made it black! This made me look bad on the day that i was going to reveal my feelings about you! I look like a mess and you are probably going to reject me!!!! I am going to leave before you make fun of me" you ramble crying and run away to the bathroom.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror feeling like an ugly monster. You could already imagine Robert laughing by himself in the living room. Suddenly someone knows the bathroom door.

"(y/n)" Robert says. "I want to talk to you and please don't hide anything"

You come out of the bathroom exposing your eye full of tears to him not saying anything.

Robert leans in closer to your face and kisses your lips, something he has never done before, your heart starts beating fast since no one has ever kissed your lips before.

"(y/n), I love you too. You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life. I wanted to tell you my feelings but I thought you would reject me" Robert says as he carries you to your bedroom. The next day you wake up with his arms around you. You feel happiness seeing your beautiful boyfriend next to you. Maybe a black eye is not so bad after all.