Ian Gillan #1

Requested by nowhere_marta Thank you for requesting!!

This is also another special request so i will be using an actual instead of Y/N.

Martina's POV

1972

There were many fangirls and groupies around me screaming and admiring Ian Gillan, the lead singer of Deep Purple. Some of them probably wanting to sleep with him.
I have been to many Deep purple concerts, and in all of them I have seen girls drooling over Ian.

He's pretty hot so I can understand why girls would fall for him. But he's not that hot.
But girls love him. He gets them so easily, probably sleeps with many girls each night.

After a few minutes of being deep in my thoughts, I focused on the concert
I felt as if Ian was staring at me. I don't think he actually is since there are many of is here. But still, I feel like if he were staring at me and only me.

Deep Purple finishes performing with  'Smoke On The Water"  I twirl my brown hair around my finger as I walk towards the door to leave. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and see Ian Gillan standing in front of me.

"Umm, Hello??" I say
"What's your name?"
"Martina," I say as I grab his hand and stark stroking it softly. Rubbing his aoft skin with my soft fingers

"What a beautiful name."
"Thank you, yours is not so bad either," I say as I put his hand down and open the buttons of his shirt and place my hand on his bare chest
I wasn't trying to seduce him or turn him on. I was only playing with him

"I've noticed you at many of our concerts," he says
"I always go to your concerts because I love you guys," I say as I start rubbing his chest. He noticed and gets nervous

"What are you doing?" he asks

"Nothing, Why do you ask?"

"Never mind. anyways i wanted to ask you if you want to come to my bedroom. I'm pretty you'll say yes because all the other girls i asked said yes."

I hesitate and pull my hand away from him.
If he wants me, he's not going to get me easily,  i am not interested in one- night stands. I don't even know if I am that interested in him. So I did what other girls would've never done. 

I rejected him.

"Nope," I say and walk away.

I was about to walk past the door but i got stopped.

"Wait, you don't want to sleep with me?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I'm busy and i need my sleep," i say seductively and twirl my brown hair with my fingers.
"So we'll sleep together"
"No, I'm going to sleep alone. " I say annoyed and walk away leaving him behind.

I go to the restroom and re apply my makeup to avoid running into him.
He's probably gone, I think to myself. Why would he want to stay out there and wait for me? There are plenty of girls here.

I walk out and go to the parking lot. It was so full of cars that I had trouble finding mine.
Where is it?, I mutter to myself
After a few minutes of looking I finally find my car. I would've just of drove home but nope.
Ian was there standing in front of the drivers seat  door.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I unlock my car.
"I was waiting for you to come."
"Why??? I said that im not interested!" I started feeling annoyed.

He reaches his hand starts twirling my hair. 
"Can you leave my hair alone?" I say and push his hand away.
" not until I give you this," he says and smiles.
"And what is that your going to give me ?" I ask seductively and wait for him to answer

Instead he kissed me on the lips. I was trying to pull away at first but then I kind of got into the kiss.

After a minute he pulled away.
"So now will you sleep with me?" He asks as he rubs my shoulder.
I smirk at him and run my fingers through his hair. 
"Maybe"