John Lennon #1

The original was published 5 years ago but it was horrible so I changed the whole thing. It's a different story from the original one shot I wrote. (It's wayyy better though). 

John and y/n were at the Grand Mall on this Sunday afternoon. Y/N attended the community college a few blocks away from the mall every other day of the week. Lately, she has been getting involved in some drama with a group of people who are falsely accusing of her doing things she never did. Y/N was pretty stressed and frustrated about the whole thing, but she didn't want her haters to know she was upset. She needed to show them that she was a strong woman who doesn't give a shit about what people think of her. So she decided to use that Sunday afternoon as a shopping day to buy herself a new outfit for school the next day.

John was a bit reluctant for the shopping trip at first, but he eventually agreed as he knew it would make his girlfriend happy.

They head into the Macy's department store, and begin to search around all the racks of clothing. She needed something shiny, sparkly, or just bad ass in general. 

John looked through a few racks, but then he spotted the area with tons of purses. John wasn't exactly the biggest follower on fashion trends, but he knew that a girl needs a good purse to go along with her outfit. So he decided to go check out all the different purses.

The purses were all very pretty, but there was this one black and white purse that really stood out to him. Something that he knew y/n would love. 

He reached for the bag, but unfortunately for him so did someone else. 

"Let go of the bag! I got it first," John screams at the person. 

The person was a 6'5" male with beard, long hair, and several tattoos down his arm. He looked like the type of you wouldn't want to mess around with.

"You want to fight, little punk?" he said as held a strong grip onto the purse. 

"I usually stand for peace, but I will buy this bag for my girlfriend!"

"Then let's fight right now!"

The two began throw punches at each other, but they had bad aim to they kept missing everytime. A couple of employees saw the pair fighting, but they ignored it. They're fine with it as long as no blood gets onto any of their products. 

Meanwhile the fight is going on, Y/N was busy in the dressing room trying on her new outfit. A black crop top with leather pants, a leather jacket, and some high heeled boots. She knew that the haters were going to notice her outfit. 

She walked out of the dressing room and paid for all her things. It was pricey, but it was also worth it for her. She went back to the area where she and John were previously at and began searching for him.

"John? John? Where are you?"

John and the guy were now pinned on the floor with John sitting on top of the man.

"That purse is MINE!" the guy screamed.

"My girlfriend needs it more than you do!"

"I need it for my purse collection!"

"What's going on!!" Y/N says as she finds John and approaches the two men on the floor.

"I got you a purse, but this person won't let go of it."

"Alright! I forfeit. You can take the purse! I'll just go to a different store," the man says as he pushes John off of him. 

"About time," John mutters under his breath.

"You got this purse for me?" Y/N says happily as she forgets all about the fight that her boyfriend was previously in. 

"Yeah, I did. Do you like it?"

"Of course I do! I'm so glad you got it for me," she says as the couple begin to walk out of the store while carrying the purse. 

"Anything for you my darling," John says as he gives her a sweet smile. They almost make it out the door until the censors begin to beep.

"What is that? Why is doing that!"

"I don't know," John says as he looks at the purse and realizes. 

He forgot to pay.