Freddie Mercury #2

1976

I lie in bed awake even though 11:00 pm and I should be sleeping. However, I can't sleep because I keep thinking about Freddie. Every day for 4 months I call him but he doesn't answer. When he does answer, he only says hi and goodbye and doesn't give me a chance to say anything. It breaks my heart that my husband doesn't call me while he's on tour. I feel like he may be avoiding me or something but then again, he's probably just busy and I can understand that. I just wish he could call more often or stick around longer.

I had something important to tell him. He needs to know that I'm pregnant. Normally I would go with him and the band on tour but I got sick the day they left so I stayed home. I shortly realized that I was pregnant so I called Freddie to tell him the news but he never answered me. 

I told myself to go to sleep and I did until the phone rang at 1:00 am. I woke up in order to answer because the call could be important.

"Hello?" I say, rubbing my eyes while yawning.

"Hey y/n, it's Freddie and I am telling you that I would come back tomorrow at 7:00 pm." 

"That's good, but I won't be able to go pick you up at the airport since I'm not really feeling well. I hope you understand, " I say feeling tired

"Oh, alright. I'll have someone else pick me up then. Bye and I'll see you tomorrow," he said and huge up. 

"Bye," I place the phone back and fall asleep. 

Freddie would normally say "I love you", but this time he didn't. I worried about our relationship. He's been acting real different. This isn't the Freddie I married.

The Next Day

John drops Freddie off at our house and he comes in. I left the bedroom door closed so i can hide my huge stomach when he comes in. He knocks on the door and i pull the bedsheets to hide my stomach. I can't let him see until i tell him. 

Knock knock

"Come in the door is unlocked!" I yell.

Freddie opens the door and walks towards the bed and sits on top of the bedsheets. He even looked different. He got a weird haircut it was not that short but it wasn't long as it used to. 

"Hey, Freddie," I say.

"Hi," was the only response I got.

"i've missed having you here. Its been 4 months in this lonely house," I say.

"I have something important that i need to tell you Y/N" he says.

"I do too, but you can go ahead and tell me first," I say looking down, I just don't feel like looking into his eyes. 

"Ok, Y/N, I am bisexual. I like both men and women and i had affairs with them while on tour. I was questioning myself when i saw myself attracted to men but i finally admitted that i am bi. I also found this man that I've fallen for and I can't do it anymore. I think we need to divorce," Freddie says.

My jaw drops in shock at the last line and then I stutter, "But Freddie, we cant get divorced!"

"Why not?"

"Because i'm i'm pregnant! With YOUR child!!I don't want them to grow up with divorced parents! I always imagined us waking up together each morning and waking the kids up and take them to school together and watch them grow up! But i don't think thats ever going to happen," I say as tears form in my eyes and i try my best not to cry. Unfortunately I end up crying hard.

"Why didnt you tell me?"

" I TRIED! But whenever i called you would never answered me. I got sick the day you left and then I took the pregnancy test. I called and you hung up on me! It broke my heart!" I cry and more tears fall on the bed sheets. I reveal my stomach and Freddie's eyes widen.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, i really am, I was really busy on tour so i couldnt answer your calls," Freddie's voice breaks a little.

I keep crying and say, "I knew that our relationship was over, i knew it all this time. You have really changed a lot Freddie, fame is more important to you now"

Freddie stay silent hugs me and i notice that he's also crying. I don't know what's going to happen to us....