Paul Stanley #1

For A_Bit_Jaggerish 

It was already 12pm but Y/N was still asleep and didn't make an effort in getting out of bed. The night before was pretty exhausting and she didn't go to sleep until around 2am. But even if she did go to sleep early, she wouldn't want to wake up around this time stilll since hates mornings.

Meanwhile, her boyfriend, Paul, was in the kitchen making breakfast, a bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal for Y/N, and some pancakes for himself. The smell of pancakes was pretty strong that even Y/N, who was still in the bedroom sleeping could smell it. She groaned in her sleep as he kept cooking.

A few minutes later, breakfast was finally ready on the table for them to eat. Paul was hoping that Y/N would come downstairs while he was cooking but she never did. He sighed and went upstairs to wake her up for the 3rd time this week. He walked in the bedroom to see her tangled under the sheets, snoring peacefully on the pillow

She looks so beautiful sleeping but she HAS to wake up, he thought to himself as he approached the bed. "Y/N, dear, it's time to wake up! Breakfast is ready on the table," he said. She woke up and groaned as a response and closed her eyes to go back to sleep. "Come on, you can't spend all day in bed!" he said as he sat down on the bed. Y/N got a bit pissed that he was trying to wake her up and pushed him off with her foot. "Shoo, I'm trying to sleep," she said and closed her eyes again. 

"You already slept! It's time to start your day. We aren't nocturnal, y'know?" Paul said as he opened the bedroom curtains and let the sun shine in the room. "I'm trying to sleep!" Y/N replied, obviously pissed, as she grabbed the pillow next to her and threw it at him. He sighed and walked out the room. He was going to try again in a few minutes and if she doesn't wake up, he might have to do it for her the hard way.

Y/N closed her eyes once again and started drifiting off to sleep. She was about to fall back into a deep sleep until she heard Paul's footsteps approach the bed again. Next thing you know, his arms were wrapped around her waist and he picked her up off the bed and carried her bridal style in his arms.

"Let go of me!" she yelled as she squirmed in his arms and tried to get off but it was no use. Paul chuckled as he kept protesting and leaned in to kiss her lips. She was taken by surprise and started kissing him back a few seconds later. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away. 

"About time that you finally agreed to wake up," he said as he carried her to the kitchen. "Oh, shut up," she said playfully and the two ate breakfast and started their day

The end