Bob Dylan #1

For QueenOfVodka

Johanna's POV
1965
Bob Dylan was up on stage singing in front of thousands of people. There were many of his fans surrounding me, all of them screaming and throwing their hands up in the air. 

I was at a Bob Dylan concert because luckily I was able to buy myself a ticket. I was there by myself, and I only came because I wanted to watch him perform and meet him. I wasn't rich, but I was able to afford a backstage pass, so I was guaranteed to meet him. He had always been one of my idols, so becoming friends with him would be amazing. 

The concert was finally over, so I made my way backstage. A lot of people were crowding that area, but security began to wipe them out which cleared the way for me. I showed security my pass, and caught a glimpse of where Bob was so I made my way to him. 

"Hello!" I said happily and waved.

"Oh hello! Who do you happen to be?"

"Johanna. You've always been one of my favorite musicians," I said.

He chuckled, "Surprisingly, not much people in this area bought backstage passes, except for that group of photographers." He pointed at a group of men who hid behind their cameras, directly pointing at us.

"That's a surprise, I expected more people here," I said and laughed.

"Usually, there's a whole group of girls here but I guess they're not here tonight. Well, what are you planning to do tonight."

"Nothing much. I expected to just go home and fall asleep." 

"Since neither of us are doing anything tonight, how about we go to the bar and spend some time together?"

"Yea, that sounds like a good idea to me," I smiled as he took my hand and walked a couple of blocks down the street.

We ordered a reasonable amount of alcohol and drank as we talked for a while. I checked my watch and saw that the time.

"Oh wow, it's pretty late already. I think it's time for me to head home," I said.

"I had a lot of fun with you tonight. You should consider going on tour with me, I think you'd have a great time."

"Really? I'll think about it," I said and we both went back to the venue where I had left my car at.

We hugged goodbye and I left a small kiss on his cheek. He handed me a phone number, and told me to let me know of what the answer to his question would be. I already knew my answer already though.